[2.1] Qwark's HC viable Glacial Cascade build, cheap and tanky

Going to correct a few things in this guide soon and re-play the build in the coming league to improve it.
Which build would you use for upcoming darkshrine HC league? the accro one or the one without accro?
"
Which build would you use for upcoming darkshrine HC league? the accro one or the one without accro?
Non-Acro.
Would love to see some loving for 2.0.3/Darkshrine :)
Updated.
Interested to see why you ended up with EB/MoM/ZO - my concerns around how you are sustaining your ES and no life regen.

Also no Arcane Potency or Power Charge nodes?
"
Interested to see why you ended up with EB/MoM/ZO - my concerns around how you are sustaining your ES and no life regen.

Enduring cry with inc duration is 500 ES per cast, blood dance and general nodes provide 4.8% ES regen p/s which sustain your casting alone.

Arcane potency is not worth it considering the multi you can get from gear. In high end maps it's not your DPS that's the problem and this build ends up with about 6.3K EHP which isn't that much.

When it comes to power charges, I'd rather have a jewel which can roll life and 40%+ spell damage/ES gain on hit/etc.
Last edited by Qwark28 on Nov 2, 2015, 3:44:21 PM
Following this build now as of Dark Shrine HC :D
Wish me luck~
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
Qwark28 wrote:
"

Enduring cry with inc duration is 500 ES per cast, blood dance and general nodes provide 4.8% ES regen p/s which sustain your casting alone.

Arcane potency is not worth it considering the multi you can get from gear. In high end maps it's not your DPS that's the problem and this build ends up with about 6.3K EHP which isn't that much.

When it comes to power charges, I'd rather have a jewel which can roll life and 40%+ spell damage/ES gain on hit/etc.

Thanks for the feedback :).

With regards to Cruel Bandit rewards - would you say the Skill Point over Cast Speed is more beneficial?
Just curious, when do you take EB?
The new mechanic sucks ass.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info