[2.1] Qwark's HC viable Glacial Cascade build, cheap and tanky

"
Qwark28 wrote:
"
TyrerB wrote:
Hey OP, thanks for this build, it's fun. I'm just wondering why you take Zealot's Oath?

One of the drawbacks of hybrid builds is ES being completely useless once drained in a fight.

ZO not only allows EC to regen your ES during, but also regens your ES. Having at least 1 ES when hit provides you with a flat separate from tree/gear 50% chance to ignore a stun and since you regen all the time and in between hits, helps a lot with not getting stunlocked to death.

I see, thanks for taking the time to explain!
Hey man what do you think of blasphemy and alpha's howl ,and is it possible to run this build with 4 auras, if so how would you recommend to do it?
"
kkaammaarree wrote:
Hey man what do you think of blasphemy and alpha's howl ,and is it possible to run this build with 4 auras, if so how would you recommend to do it?

No use. You'd need lots of nodes to make it work and cold spells don't have any auras you want to run, only self buffs.

Alpha's doesn't allow you to run anything more than you currently can unless you heavily invest into it and even with 10 nodes into aura reservation you still only get 1 more blasphemy out of it.
Just curious, Witch vs. Shadow for this build?
"
Smoogler wrote:

Shadow has better cast speed nodes.
"
Smoogler wrote:

Shadow has better cast speed nodes.
Just wanted to say I've been doing this build in Talisman, and it's been pretty tanky with great damage. Thanks man.
This is my favorite cold spell by far, and very under-rated.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
I'm thinking about using Voidbringer gloves. I have 40% mana unused with discipline and thunder - so i shouldn't be having mana problems afterall and if so - i could invest a bit in mana regen.

What do you think?
"
Jokix10 wrote:
I'm thinking about using Voidbringer gloves. I have 40% mana unused with discipline and thunder - so i shouldn't be having mana problems afterall and if so - i could invest a bit in mana regen.

What do you think?

If you can sustain it, go for it. 5% crit chance really hurt the skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info