[2.1] Qwark's HC viable Glacial Cascade build, cheap and tanky

what are the jewel stats I'm looking for?

I'm in HC so obviously %life and then what for the max deeps?

And is spell damage < crit multi or what are the most important stats after crit?
Last edited by ElHefeGrandiosos on Dec 17, 2015, 12:52:40 PM
"
what are the jewel stats I'm looking for?

I'm in HC so obviously %life and then what for the max deeps?

And is spell damage < crit multi or what are the most important stats after crit?

Cast speed, spell damage, crit multi.

Spell damage is important to have so that your non-crits don't do low damage but multiplier is what destroys mobs. To compare, in a T10 I ran, I needed 3-4 non crit casts to kill a phys resistant statue but 1 crit wave took 60% of its health and was enough to 1 shot any packs I met.
how do you deal with phys reflect? I'm raping myself on a 4linked GC.. feels super sketchy to go for high phys reflect maps and avoiding both types of reflect thins out your map pool very hard.
"
how do you deal with phys reflect? I'm raping myself on a 4linked GC.. feels super sketchy to go for high phys reflect maps and avoiding both types of reflect thins out your map pool very hard.

Granite flasks, proper potting and few hits at a time.

For ele reflect you use a saphire.

Reflect with GC isn't as bad because it's split damage.
"
Qwark28 wrote:
"
Bcro13 wrote:
No longer using MOM/EB/ZO?

There is no need to. You can take better advantage of your ES, save 3 points and sustain GC much more easily with the soul siphon notable.

Why no Ghost Reaver then?
How come you grab Fangs of the Viper? I mean, I know GC does part physical but is that a particularly noticeable boost in damage? I mean I guess move speed + dex + some damage scaling is nothing to sneeze at, but I was just curious.
"
How come you grab Fangs of the Viper? I mean, I know GC does part physical but is that a particularly noticeable boost in damage? I mean I guess move speed + dex + some damage scaling is nothing to sneeze at, but I was just curious.

1 point for 5 MS, 10 dex and 20 phys is a steal.
"
ivqancorp wrote:
"
Qwark28 wrote:
"
Bcro13 wrote:
No longer using MOM/EB/ZO?

There is no need to. You can take better advantage of your ES, save 3 points and sustain GC much more easily with the soul siphon notable.

Why no Ghost Reaver then?

Why GR? You're not leeching. Soul siphon is an "on kill" effect.

Mana is sustained purely through it.
Last edited by Qwark28 on Dec 24, 2015, 11:05:07 PM
Hey OP, thanks for this build, it's fun. I'm just wondering why you take Zealot's Oath?
"
TyrerB wrote:
Hey OP, thanks for this build, it's fun. I'm just wondering why you take Zealot's Oath?

One of the drawbacks of hybrid builds is ES being completely useless once drained in a fight.

ZO not only allows EC to regen your ES during, but also regens your ES. Having at least 1 ES when hit provides you with a flat separate from tree/gear 50% chance to ignore a stun and since you regen all the time and in between hits, helps a lot with not getting stunlocked to death.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info