[2.0] MF | Dual Flame Totem | BM | Mapper | 56 IIQ/340 IIR

Am. Quick update. I have been saving agates since the start of this month and today I saved enough to try and chance myself Voll's Devotion, which go for ~30ex. Here's the result of chance session:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Maybe MF positively influences chancing as well? :D But most likely just crazy rng.

EDIT: Sold the second one for 31 ex.
EDIT2: Sold the first one for 30 ex and 3 divines.
Last edited by Nazzaar on Aug 26, 2015, 8:00:08 PM
You have an RNGesus shrine, don't you? ;)

I just noticed something weird. The passive node circle with Totemic Zeal does not affect the attack speed or cast speed of Flame Totem. It seems to apply only to support totems, that cast/attack with a skill gem.

Yeah, it is a known issue. Some say that is still works even though tooltip is bugged and doesn't show it. Other say it doesn't. GGG says nothing. So yeah. You can avoid that passive until we know for sure.
I just started MF'n, my first attempt at it.

What do you guys do for farming, The Dried Lake? just run normal maps?
"
giftednz wrote:

Yeah, Lake is very efficient. You can do it even until 80s and it will be fine. Experience wise.
Last edited by Nazzaar on Aug 27, 2015, 8:42:09 AM
"
Nazzaar wrote:
Yeah, it is a known issue. Some say that is still works even though tooltip is bugged and doesn't show it. Other say it doesn't. GGG says nothing. So yeah. You can avoid that passive until we know for sure.

so the only benefit is the duration and placement speed... maybe i'll spec out of it tonight
Hello, fellas MFers.

So, I always liked the idea of MFing around. The problem was that it was too hard for so little come back.

I ended up facing this guide and decided to respec my 93 witch (44 regrets to get to it).
Here is my setup so far:

I preffer to run IR and IQ on my 5L sire of shards. I've only run a few maps, but faster projectiles didn't seem to be necessary. I was thinking about switching it with fire penetration.

About the gems: what the fuck do i do with that 6L greed's? Does anyone have a good idea? i though about something like CWDT + Curse on hit + random curse + 3 AoE spells, but i think I cant use CWDT + Curse on hit. Can anyone confirm this? CWDT + 4 spells + life gain on hit seems good too.

I need auras. PoL + PoE to cap it. I guess i can make it work.

Any recommendations?

EDIT: I suppose the armour is good for the flame totem link itself. But i like the fire nova so bad :(
Last edited by anakkk on Aug 27, 2015, 10:50:06 AM
"
AlexUngur wrote:

@Afura Herald of Ash applies only to physical damage which we don't use. Herald of Thunder applies to spells aswell.

Since you can link Heralds to IIR and IIQ, how does this exactly works?

if a monster is killed by the damage applied by the herald then it does not applies the IIR from the linked gem in staff?

It is a good idea to link Herald to IncAOE+IIR+IIQ?
"
vagrantozzy wrote:
"
AlexUngur wrote:

@Afura Herald of Ash applies only to physical damage which we don't use. Herald of Thunder applies to spells aswell.

Since you can link Heralds to IIR and IIQ, how does this exactly works?

if a monster is killed by the damage applied by the herald then it does not applies the IIR from the linked gem in staff?

It is a good idea to link Herald to IncAOE+IIR+IIQ?

Very good question, I would like to know that myself.

Multumesc pentru build Andrei, este exact ce cautam de la un build de MF.

P.S: Te-am adaugat la friends. :)
"
Nazzaar wrote:
"
giftednz wrote:

Yeah, Lake is very efficient. You can do it even until 80s and it will be fine. Experience wise.

What do you do once 80, just farm low level maps like dunes/shore?

I seen a video the other day of a guy doing the mod to spawn 4 ghosts on shore map, and using a 0 dps cyclone guy to round up heaps of mobs while he culls, but I'm guessing that's not really viable now with the nerf to ghosts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info