Skill Quality,Party Skills Quality,Ground Effect Toggle Low/Mid/High/Off✎GTX780 Ti/AMD 390x Dying

"
kamil1210 wrote:
crap engine is crap

Ok it's crap.. but why not let us "On" and "Off" this crap? Why so many need suffer and not play with thier friends..
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
+1
I agree with this idea.
+1
+1 I like the idea. When I play solo I have ok fps but when I go with a party farming for example dried lake or somewhere and there are 5+ players the fps drops a lot. Let us turn off or lower the quality of other player skills please. This will definitely improve the performance of POE. Another thing this issue causes is that the "noise" from other player casts often becomes so severe you can barely understand what you are doing yourself and it's definitely not good. Please do something about it GGG. Thanks.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
I have a crap pc, 1-5 fps and constantly nothing moving at all for a sec or two in parties against normal mobs... unless there is someone like a discharger then i'll drop to 1-2 fps or quite often get kicked because of the skills they are able to use. i try my best to avoid parties as much as possible but even then with texture quality set to 5 in the production_config file and using 800x600 resolution i am getting 3-10 fps on non-flashy mobs and 1-5 fps with momentary freezes (usually ending up with me seeing my character lying dead after i'm able to move again) during fights with rain, flashy mobs or bosses (any boss really but vaal and the first piety(not the red death lazer one) are the least laggy for me). So adding the ability to turn off other players visuals (skill or flashy skins), lower the texture quality a good bit below medium in options (making adjustments atm seems to bring the texture quality back up to medium resulting in having to exit game and make changes again) or any other fps improving changes/additions would be greatly welcomed by me. Yes i play on a potato but this potato is able to get 15-20 fps in other games like skyrim, diablo 2/3, world of warcraft (when i played it) etc. etc. ... on low-mid settings of course and while i would go play them, I enjoy this game much more, even with all the surprise death by lag and being kicked several times a day.... unless it's a really good day, i have went almost a day without being kicked before.
+1
Yes, minimizing (with a proper option) other players' effects would help a lot of configurations to run without massive frame drops, and would make the terrain more "readable" during a fight.
There are already the effects from the occasional ground effect and from the monsters that fill up the screen (and which obviously should remain visible), having more stuff just because some players like flashy builds (they have all the rights to like those on THEIR screens, not ours too) just hinders the visibility of what's going on.
I played only a couple of melee characters and in solo I still find myself having trouble to see where to click to attack or move, can't even imagine what would be like in a full party (probably just cycloners can ignore most of this issues).
Bump
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Bumpy! hola Como Estas

IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Last edited by ment2008 on Oct 20, 2015, 5:03:16 PM
I agree with this idea.
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type