Skill Quality,Party Skills Quality,Ground Effect Toggle Low/Mid/High/Off✎GTX780 Ti/AMD 390x Dying

Instead of an adding option to disable and/or reduce graphics/particles of other players in coop, can we ban players who use 3rd party software to do this and then just add a bunch of new blinky avatar MTX so our hero can at least stand out in the midst of all the particle disco diarrhea that is coop. Even better if the new hero MTX adds lag.

In fact, in addition to pets and making our heroes larger, spikier, and glowing, with wings, etc, you should also look into adding more local environment effects. In addition to leaving green glowing footprints behind us, it would be REALLY AWESOME if we could buy a raincloud or fog or swarm of flying insects that followed our guy around. Maybe fireflies and butterflies?

We definitely need more stuff. Sometimes I can see the ground (or monsters) behind all the colors but I want to see absolutely nothing but colors when playing 6-player. Make it so.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Agree on this, not everyone have a monster pc.
"
Barbarox wrote:
Agree on this, not everyone have a monster pc.

I believe that even a monster PC guys suffering from the same issues

Source is from Steam PoE page.

Minimum:
Processor: x86-compatible 1.4GHz or faster processor
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 GT or ATI Radeon™ X1950 Pro or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 5 GB available space

i think this needs to be updated. Something like

Processor: intel-7 or faster processor
Memory: 8GM RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 770 GTX or ATI Radeon HD 7970 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 10GB Available space and an SSD for faster loading.
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Bumpy Bumpy Bump

GGG doesn't want to introduce these settings because they would rather solve the underlying performance problems. Sadly they keep saying they are improving performance on certain skills but in overall the results are really minor. Ground effects, Whispering Ice, CoC builds, etc. there are so many things that completely thrash the game performance. My Flashback character uses Mjölner and if I'm attacking too many mobs I can completely crash the game for the whole party.
Bump
I crashed a rotation by accidentally proccing discharge once (meant to put in shock nova).
The game has serious issues, however partly its also the level of calculations not just the graphics. Also while 3rd party bannable programs have taken out particle effects it would affect ggg's skill mtx sales, i wish there was a reduce function like every other game out there.
More one to the collection:

I can't play in partys just for this reason, Mid PC here (quad+gt680).. normaly alone i have 40-60 FPS and enough one guy in the party with basic skills to bring my FPS to 2-5..

Really hope that Ggg will give us the options to turn things off..
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
Last edited by BNegetive on Oct 13, 2015, 8:24:41 AM
crap engine is crap
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Oct 13, 2015, 8:33:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info