Skill Quality,Party Skills Quality,Ground Effect Toggle Low/Mid/High/Off✎GTX780 Ti/AMD 390x Dying

"
xrook wrote:
you need to be a popular streamer to get GGG's attention or it wont skyrocket, just like mathil and his trigger on div cards and thanks to that we have the div chests

I know the streamer, will try to reach him out..
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
bumpis
"
Regardless if I'm a famous streamer or not, if your devout players/customers are struggling to enjoy your product, you have to be a mad man to ignore or belittle their complaints.

Don't forget that there are naysayers in official forums like here, who think since they don't meet a problem, it doesn't exist and must be on the player's hand, plus trying to screw each negative feedback in this forum. These people are working hard against the game.
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
bump.
discharge pls
bump
I would expect, since this is a f2p game, that GGG would want it to run on as many machines as it is possible. And option to change particle density would definitely help.
Well, I guess you can get far more players by telling people that option to change particle density would broke the immersion.
bumping an old thread cause this is definitely necessary

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info