Skill Quality,Party Skills Quality,Ground Effect Toggle Low/Mid/High/Off✎GTX780 Ti/AMD 390x Dying

And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
A lot of the GIF's I see that show off "performance" problems and have the in-game graphs visible, show that the network connection is fluctuating like crazy. Are you playing on Lockstep or Predictive network mode? If you're playing on Lockstep the constant jitter/fluctuation of latency will cause visual stutter as the game is constantly having connection seizures with the server.

The Frame Time indicator is generally more stable in the GIF's indicating that the "stutter" would be notably reduced if you stopped using Lockstep mode (You would instead often desync in these scenarios but the frame rate/visual stutter issue will be notably lessened), demonstrating that the real issue is your internet connection to the servers and not your computer specifications (It could be an ISP, issue, a routing issue or an issue with your modem/router).

This would also explain why people with weaker hardware can outperform those with stronger hardware.

Also that Mario Bump gif is annoying as fuck, stop posting that particular GIF and find a more pleasing image to post, or I'll start reporting your posts for spam.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Jun 9, 2016, 2:04:53 AM
"

Also that Mario Bump gif is annoying as fuck, stop posting that particular GIF and find a more pleasing image to post, or I'll start reporting your posts for spam.

Careful another WK threats, wooooooooooooo xD.
"
If you're playing on Lockstep the constant jitter/fluctuation of latency will cause visual stutter as the game is constantly having connection seizures with the server.

So your point is to buy a top end config and play with conditions like pre desyncfix patch lol.

Better only reports messages and stop sharing that, show you didn't read a single line in this thread...

But you still threat players even if you didn't know what they are talking about, not bad :).

Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
Give GGG some time , the tech isn't out yet . Maybe in 2025 .
R.I.P 4.B.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
Bump, I can barely play. Sooo stupid.
I burnt out my 555M 6 months ago with my discharge build. Full solo play. Now im playing without video card and it is same. Still same lags, still same bugs.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on Jun 12, 2016, 6:18:12 AM
"
ment2008 wrote:
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info