[Deleted]

Yeah I see, idea behind warlords mark is to use Iron Will in Mjolner and behind haste to compensate for lack of movement speed from boots and dps from loosing wrath/anger. When looking at Haste take your 40% auara effectiveness under account. So my question stays - which setup will be better dps and leech wise? I'll be able to test it in the near future I think but If u can test it also pls do it - that would be helpful.

And last but not least: anger or wrath?
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Aug 17, 2015, 5:31:09 AM
Even with only 10% speed boots, it would probably still be better to run Wrath over Haste, I guess it comes down to preference.
Oh I see what you're saying about the Iron Will/Warlords. I actually really like that idea. I'll definitely try that out.

Anger only grants 100 flat damage, but it should scale pretty far up. I'm too lazy to do math so I'll just go do a DPS check on Discharge when I have a chance
Hey there, thanks for the build guide, really well done!

I am currently playing an armor based crit Mjölner and am wondering how you can keep up your flasks all the time, even with the Magnate. I mean this especially for single big bosses.

Thanks in advance for your answer
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
You need a fairly high crit chance on discharge/arc to keep them up all the time. It also really depends on how much the user actually spams the flasks. Most of the life crit mjolners I know don't get Doom Cast and their crit chance with charges only ends up being around 30%. Crit builds take a lot of investment in points. The only problems that you should have are single target bosses like you said, and I think it really comes down to how much you are actually using them and depends what boss. For example, you only need to flask atziri for double flameblasts and stormcalls. Everything else is tankable. And you shouldn't have to use a flask every 5 seconds. Part of flask sustenance comes from how you use them. I'm sure you're doing this right already, but in case you aren't: Say you are running with 2 ruby flasks, you should be using flask A, then flask B, then flask A, then flask B. Don't use flask A until its all the way gone and then switch to flask B. if you use them both, then they both charge up when u crit and you essentially get double the recovery rate. Hopefully this helped a little? I don't know the exact situation, skill tree, etc so it's kinda hard to help D:
Last edited by Chatframe on Aug 17, 2015, 4:42:57 PM
Wrath > Anger
Windscream/Whispers of Doom + Warlords + Iron Will isn't quite worth the investment. We lose Inc Duration and we really need that for atziri runs with Trio (since IC has a cooldown). Also Warlords isnt a reliable leech since CWDT doesnt always procs, the duration is relatively low, and many mobs can be curse immune. Windscream loses too much life, res, and move speed for my liking and Whispers of Doom uses a decent amount of nodes (6 nodes, 4 net nodes). With 4 nodes we can get 2 jewel sockets which = 24% increased attack speed + extra stuff.

Edit: If you choose to put nothing in your 3L shield, then it's a viable decision to get Whispers of Doom (dropping Ancestral Knowledge) and put CWDT + Warlords Mark in the shield, letting you run Iron Will
Last edited by Chatframe on Aug 18, 2015, 4:56:52 AM
Still testing things
Last edited by Chatframe on Aug 18, 2015, 1:32:24 PM
Why are you talking about cyclone in your guide if you dont put it up in your gems setup...just curious
I think you missed it. It's in the gloves section
What's the flask to use also with the RT variant ?
For flasks, I just use 1 or 2 life flasks, ruby flasks, lightning flasks, and a Rumi's depending on the situation. I try and get Charge Recovery and Iron Skin or Speed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info