2.0.0g Patch Notes

I'm a little sad that revenants got nerfed, but they were simply too overpowered to consider using anything else. I guess this is an opportunity to try other specters.
"
wait a min they didn't nerf ragnaku w/e the fuck those things are called? I have a lot of HC friends whining about those lol

Is that the unique worm-thing on the way to Kaom? If so yea he's doing a shitload of damage.
nerf revenants? and then you dont even change their audio sounds? most annoying spectres in a hideout.
I'm going to play later.. but can someone tell me how Revenants are holding up (yes as spectres). Tell me if they suck now so I can delete my char and work on another one =p
My revenants are super awesome now.................at shooting feathers to tickle the monsters
ign DominusDontTouchMe
"Lightning beam no longer shocks in Cruel"

Nice handholding. I thought this game was different...
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Chris wrote:

[li]Stygian Revenants now fire three lightning projectiles (down from five), and deal 30% less damage with them. Their revived minions now explode for 20% less damage. These monsters were extremely efficient at killing players. This purpose of this change is to prevent mass extinction of exiles, rather than to nerf them as spectres.[/li]
If the purpose was really to only help players why reduce the projectiles? Players dont care if they shoot 3 or 10 since only 1 can hit per volley.
"
Frustrasian wrote:
My revenants are super awesome now.................at shooting feathers to tickle the monsters

^^ so true. they do nothing now! Id love to see the data on how many exiles (players) they have killed. inb4 they where not killing them only helping other mobs kill them.
Man's Hurbris is such a fickle thing.
"
Splift wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

[li]Stygian Revenants now fire three lightning projectiles (down from five), and deal 30% less damage with them. Their revived minions now explode for 20% less damage. These monsters were extremely efficient at killing players. This purpose of this change is to prevent mass extinction of exiles, rather than to nerf them as spectres.[/li]
If the purpose was really to only help players why reduce the projectiles? Players dont care if they shoot 3 or 10 since only 1 can hit per volley.

Parties.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
I'm glad we have summoners to force GGG to balance OP monsters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info