2.0.0g Patch Notes

Obvious QQ about revenant nerf. I too was very sad to see them nerf my summoner, but there was no doubt in my mind they would eventually nerf them.

1. Summoners in the awakening are in a very good state; jewels, MORE minion dmg gem etc.
2. Revenants still work fine.
3. Maybe clear speed in 77+ level maps isn't the best, but when has that ever been the case with summoners? If you want clearspeed go wander or some shit, SRS summoners with maybe 2 revenants probably gets higher clear speed too. Being pure summoner(without SRS) has always been mostly about ez clearing and utility without hazzle.

There are other things I would rather see get buffed in the game than summoners, which are totally fine.
HoolaBandoola, creator of all things Hoola and destroyer of Rhoas.
<deleted>
Last edited by ata on Sep 28, 2015, 4:49:38 PM
"
toddduk3 wrote:
"
LMTR14 wrote:
oh well just died due to being distracted by somebody annoying and some ridiculous haku boss SIX levels below me oneshotting me. I mean I wanted to portal back to refill my flasks before but NO you can't do that in master zones. my build was flawless. see you next season hc

>6 levels below you
>one shot
>flawless build
>mfw

yeah, exactly that. I was more powerful than ever before, other than at mal never in danger of dying whatsoever. an insane damage spike where none should be. that's 30-40 hours down the drain due to crazy bad balancing. malachai wasn't as powerful unnerfed as that random haku boss! plus the framerate is horrible since 3 days ago. I'm not doing this shit all over again when I don't even get normal performance - and malachai still has a 50% chance to one-shot kill me per fight (it's a close hp margin). gg and bye!

btw. 3500 life + es, lvl 63 sustain tank!!! build, in a 57 or so zone. no words
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Jul 24, 2015, 10:21:41 AM
keep it up GGG !
as usual.... GGG delivers !
ign: ALLRAUDER
Thanks GGG for the fixes, please fix the following:

1. Bug with maps sending you to login screen when trying to go back to map.

2. Bug with Cyclone travel - gets stuck on corners and flat surfaces, have to walk out of it, key example center of piety cannot cyclone thru bodies but can walk thru the.

2a. Bug where cycloning stops and to the login screen we go...

3. Evasion! Add partial evasion mechanic if evasion is high enough perhaps half damage, glancing blow per say.

4. Give casters and summoners some addition defensive options.

5. Make tempest shield and artic armor auras so once one they are on. We can worry more about real gameplay.

6. Add artic armor equivalent for cold, lightning and chaos.

Pretty please!!!!
where is my full respec after you decided to nerf me.

around a 50% damage nerf and I'm forced to remake a character not to mention all the useless items!
Last edited by nefarioustoned on Jul 25, 2015, 4:25:41 AM
Now my summoner and his gear is useless. Bye poe-weekend
Nice GGG, keep it up!
Lockstep is finally playable for me. Amazing patch. GJ.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info