"
rojomacofe wrote:
"
grepman wrote:

theyve done it in the middle of the leagues many times

invasion = nerf
beyond = nerf
etc

do you really want me to go over patchnotes that were made during leagues that significantly altered things ?

No, you don't need to go over the patchnotes. I know they have nerfed builds before (it is not the first time it happens to me), but those cases the builds were actualy over kill. Summoners with Revenants on the other hand are not that OP. Yes they are good, it is really good clear speed, but how many summoners can you find in the top 100 players?
I think the worst part, is when GGG states that the reason why they are nerfing the Revenants is because they kill exiles. I thought that was the purpose, that they were a threat to players, if I want Revenants to give me flowers, I will play other kind of game. I think GGG should reveal the real reason why did they nerf the Revenants.
here you go again, calling GGG liars and ASSUMING you know better why they were nerfed even when you were explicitly told WHY. what the fuck do GGG gain by lying ?

as far as flowers and other shit, why did Malachai get nerfed then ? because of player QQ. revenants got nerfed because people complain of damage being too high. and right now the qq is so strong about high damage in high maps I can see GGG giving in to qq whine and reducing damage of mobs in high maps altogether

The number of projectiles don't make the revenant more difficult against a player, hence my assumption above. I am not calling them liers, just think they tried to make a joke where there was no place for it.
Revenants before they were scary, really scary, but that was something that was fun to kill. I really hate those maps full of skeletons that don't do shi...
Malachai got nerfed only in Normal and Cruel difficulties. His life pool in Normal would make it's fight too long to be enjoyable. If you play in Merciless, you will still find it difficult and you need to know how he behave in order to beat him.
cool necrotic armor set...then switch on your herald of fire/ice/lightning gem + all your auras and use tempest shield...that will all make sense. What ever its all been sayed but nothing has been done.

no money from me GGG^^...spent alot allready

mfg Anti
My summoner was my only viable character. I invested a lot of hours into it, please adjust whatever you need to adjust and let us play again.

thx.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
After reading all the complaints here it seems like the nerf to Revenants was warranted. Seems like many people built their whole character around the one spectre which means it was an obvious choice and OP compared to other spectres.

Rofl, so building around a skill gem = OP.

Raise spectre mechanic made us take them(Map level) + they have the best AI(revenant).`

Try a summoner build without spectre you going to cry how the damage is pathetic with hard time doing 70 maps.
Last edited by Hentai_Touch on Jul 23, 2015, 4:32:39 PM
"
CHoh wrote:
"
Tyoll wrote:
Direct Quote from Angry AA "With a few adjustments to my build and character theyre doing maps just as fine, Hell I can barely notice a clear speed difference "

Lol next step is nerfing Sire of Shard.
Obviously after all summoners will buy it.
GGG way, ruin-builds-after-release.

All over "hints" form this guy mean nothing - ppl already using offencive auras and Elem Equilibrium even.

Why would you use Sire oh Shard? Minions doesn't benefit the 60-100% projectile damage.

Edit: Reddit(Angry AA), pretty sure Midnight bargain is better.
Last edited by Hentai_Touch on Jul 23, 2015, 5:41:42 PM
Revenants in maps are a joke now. They barely tickle (if they even manage to hit you) and die in one hit. Any charging Rhoa is more dangerous.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
Chris wrote:

[li]When you ctrl-click to move currency shards and form a full stack, any shards leftover from the transformation now appear where there were shards before, rather than at the first empty space.[/li]

Wooooooooooooot!

This is probably my favourite PoE patch note ever! I have moved those shards around one billion times in my stash.
I've played with post-patch Revenants and they are fine. Previously they were ridiculously OP, which I obviously liked. Might have been a good, cool-headed nerf after all.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
GGG seems to have no fucking idea on how to balance. Already ruined one of my characters with this build, happens again Im quitting. Keep your BETA shi1t to BETA.
For all you morons quoting AngryAA, unless you have a sire of shards the revenant summoner is over. DEAD. There is no other spectre choice that can clear high level maps decently. IF YOU DO NOT PLAY SUMMONER, DONT COMMENT WITH YOUR OPINION ON THE MATTER, BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE SPREADING MISINFORMATION, NOT US (the playerbase) WHO MAIN OR PLAY AS SUMMONERS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info