Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

2.0.0g Patch Notes

"
heiderhof wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.0.0g:

[li]Stygian Revenants now fire three lightning projectiles (down from five), and deal 30% less damage with them. Their revived minions now explode for 20% less damage. These monsters were extremely efficient at killing players. This purpose of this change is to prevent mass extinction of exiles, rather than to nerf them as spectres.[/li]

wtf wasn't the purpose of the 1-month long closed beta to prevent something like this? now i changed my complete build around for nothing.

The beta content stopped after Kaom and Daresso. Nothing Belly of the Beastesque.
"
grepman wrote:

theyve done it in the middle of the leagues many times

invasion = nerf
beyond = nerf
etc

do you really want me to go over patchnotes that were made during leagues that significantly altered things ?

No, you don't need to go over the patchnotes. I know they have nerfed builds before (it is not the first time it happens to me), but those cases the builds were actualy over kill. Summoners with Revenants on the other hand are not that OP. Yes they are good, it is really good clear speed, but how many summoners can you find in the top 100 players?
I think the worst part, is when GGG states that the reason why they are nerfing the Revenants is because they kill exiles. I thought that was the purpose, that they were a threat to players, if I want Revenants to give me flowers, I will play other kind of game. I think GGG should reveal the real reason why did they nerf the Revenants.
Revenants were wayyyyy harder to fight than exiles, map bosses, warband leaders and the unique beyond guys. I don't think anything in softcore ever needed a nerf so badly.
oh well just died due to being distracted by somebody annoying and some ridiculous haku boss SIX levels below me oneshotting me. I mean I wanted to portal back to refill my flasks before but NO you can't do that in master zones. my build was flawless. see you next season hc
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
Reinhart wrote:
So you tested it with a molten striker and you called it a day.

Since closed beta there has been NOTHING in the regular game (3 difficulties) that was so damn frustrating as the final part of act 4. Literally nothing. I used the word frustrating because that is how it felt. I was enjoying act 4 so much (new lore and areas) but the end just ruined it for me. Like having your 3 star diner ruined by a burned dessert. Never felt that way before with PoE. There are design problems with those fights which I am not going to get into. It needed a change. Maybe this change is not the best but at least progression will be a lot smoother now.

of course! racing practice! you know what it is right? Choose 1 skill make a dmg focused "build" for malachai runs and there you go. I don't even had to go TANKY as that guy said. lol. maybe its just me cause i've been playing melee since begining of PoE.

even though i did played for end game maps at tempest, but nothing as you said was frustrating for me. Literally the game felt ok but with those changes in melee some skill gems and passives are kinda mandatory to survive.

I really don't get it. The game at least for me its the same, as matter of difficulty and i was hopping something like remove completely the normal mode and make it like this: Cruel -15%, Ruthless -30%, Merciless -60%

But no...GGG want new player base in their game, so things will change...

anyway..

Beta Member Since 2010
"
rojomacofe wrote:
"
grepman wrote:

theyve done it in the middle of the leagues many times

invasion = nerf
beyond = nerf
etc

do you really want me to go over patchnotes that were made during leagues that significantly altered things ?

No, you don't need to go over the patchnotes. I know they have nerfed builds before (it is not the first time it happens to me), but those cases the builds were actualy over kill. Summoners with Revenants on the other hand are not that OP. Yes they are good, it is really good clear speed, but how many summoners can you find in the top 100 players?
I think the worst part, is when GGG states that the reason why they are nerfing the Revenants is because they kill exiles. I thought that was the purpose, that they were a threat to players, if I want Revenants to give me flowers, I will play other kind of game. I think GGG should reveal the real reason why did they nerf the Revenants.
here you go again, calling GGG liars and ASSUMING you know better why they were nerfed even when you were explicitly told WHY. what the fuck do GGG gain by lying ?

as far as flowers and other shit, why did Malachai get nerfed then ? because of player QQ. revenants got nerfed because people complain of damage being too high. and right now the qq is so strong about high damage in high maps I can see GGG giving in to qq whine and reducing damage of mobs in high maps altogether
"
BIoodBath wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

When you ctrl-click to move currency shards and form a full stack, any shards leftover from the transformation now appear where there were shards before, rather than at the first empty space.

Thank you :)

In the ocean of hate and corruption this is the only thing concerning me now. And this is really, really good. I was about to take courage to ask for it. There are strange ways to play this game, don't you think? Greetings from depth to all grumblers. Thanks for this thing, yet there are so many aesthetic fixes to be done.

"
unsane wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.0.0g:

"Last edited by Chris on July 22, 2015 10:46 PM" one hour later.

What did you change? Don't really want to re-read these long notes to try and figure it out.

I'm almost sure above mentioned line is at least among those changes, if isn't the only change. There was something about destination of completed orb initially, yet I think it was something done before. Just copying typo, I presume.
"
LMTR14 wrote:
oh well just died due to being distracted by somebody annoying and some ridiculous haku boss SIX levels below me oneshotting me. I mean I wanted to portal back to refill my flasks before but NO you can't do that in master zones. my build was flawless. see you next season hc

>6 levels below you
>one shot
>flawless build
>mfw
"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.0.0g:

[li]Fixed a bug where fire damage converted to chaos only affected maximum fire damage, not minimum fire damage, for fire damage that was converted from cold damage that had been converted from physical damage. This is the description in the programmer's actual commit message. It deserved to be left unsimplified![/li]
[/list]
Thanks for your support!

Well done whoever discovered this bug. And massive congratulations for solving the problem.

not that it affected too many players Kappa
"and will reduce disconnections due too much data being sent"

Don't know if it's related, but i just tried my Zana daily map : tried to enter 4 times the 6 start portals : logout out 4 times, including 1 after fully relaunching the client.
There's still something wrong. Was on the German server.

I've done all normal act 4 just before without any flaw.

Laurent
SSF for ever :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info