2.0.0g Patch Notes

Chaos warbands :D I like that!
"
Stygian Revenants now fire three lightning projectiles (down from five), and deal 30% less damage with them. Their revived minions now explode for 20% less damage. These monsters were extremely efficient at killing players. This purpose of this change is to prevent mass extinction of exiles, rather than to nerf them as spectres.

What HOGWASH! they are crap now. Guess if everyone goes back to bubble boys they will get nerfed too.
That's a hell of a lot of changes just going from 2.0.0f to 2.0.0g! :o

Very good fixes all around. Hopefully some of the Warband mobs will be worth the effort now...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sir-ninja
Waiting to see these chaos leaders.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
The Chaos Leaders will rise up against the Warbands in content update 2.0.1.

What does that mean? Will Chaos Leaders fight against Warbands? Will Warbands go extinct after some point? So many questions!
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Damn you :/ I invested hell a lot of time (and currency) into stuff around Revenants and you're nerfing them. That's not fair to do that this way. As someone said do something about Raise Spectre gem to not treat us summoners as rags.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Last edited by _phlv_ on Jul 23, 2015, 2:13:39 AM
I think you forgot to remove the boss names in one line of the Additional Fixes section. At least from the earlier portion of the notes it seemed like you were trying not to spoil them.
Great :)
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
-
Last edited by Rathma0 on Aug 4, 2015, 1:53:19 AM
"
Damn you :/ I invested hell a lot of time (and currency) into stuff around Revenants and you're nerfing them. That's not fair to do that this way. As someone said do something about Raise Spectre gem to not treat us summoners as rags.

i as well feel as if i have wasted a lot of my time building into a revenant spectre build. i always heard about GGG nerfing peoples' builds, but i guess this is the first time it's happened to me. now i know how it feels, i suppose. sad face

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info