2.0.0g Patch Notes

why nerf arena? started to enjoy it,
felt like a meph run to me
i mean just look at the map design, it should give some better reward than other maps due them being way bigger, takes longer

i mean nerfing arena, is just gonna end up with it being a trash map and no1 is gonna touch it again.
"
Stygian Revenants now fire three lightning projectiles (down from five), and deal 30% less damage with them. Their revived minions now explode for 20% less damage. These monsters were extremely efficient at killing players. This purpose of this change is to prevent mass extinction of exiles, rather than to nerf them as spectres.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... I JUST BEAT CRUEL PIETY a few hours ago to finally get Cruel Revenants as my first character this league, and you nerfed them before I got to use theM?? :(:(:(
"
Jiman wrote:
Every single time there is a spectre to make summoners interesting they are overly nerfed. You know as a summoner what was interesting to me this expansion, new spectres. You know how many new spectres I can use? NONE. Why? Any new spectre gets overly nerfed. Do summoner have any interesting new uniques? No because they suck, all of them. There isnt even a good one vs a bad one. There isnt even any contrast. They all suck.

Yea I am emotionally raging, but hell I feel like I should. As a whole this expansion is freaking amazing. For summoners as a build this was a very lack luster time for summoners. Back to using the same dam old lack lustered summons. O BTW. JUST because you say its not for spectres doesnt take away the fact that it fucks summoners over.

*endrage*

are you sure, that you are playing a summoner?
summoners have no issues. and they never will.
"
Radjehuty wrote:
"
Jiman wrote:
Every single time there is a spectre to make summoners interesting they are overly nerfed. You know as a summoner what was interesting to me this expansion, new spectres. You know how many new spectres I can use? NONE. Why? Any new spectre gets overly nerfed. Do summoner have any interesting new uniques? No because they suck, all of them. There isnt even a good one vs a bad one. There isnt even any contrast. They all suck.

Yea I am emotionally raging, but hell I feel like I should. As a whole this expansion is freaking amazing. For summoners as a build this was a very lack luster time for summoners. Back to using the same dam old lack lustered summons. O BTW. JUST because you say its not for spectres doesnt take away the fact that it fucks summoners over.

*endrage*

Honestly you need to calm the hell down lol. Summoners are doing extremely well right now. That nerf to that spectre is very predictable because any summoner who specializes in spectres would make that particular one WAY too strong. The new Minion dmg gem is extremely powerful and making them chain/fork/GMP on top of that would be ridiculous. Even with this nerf, that spectre will still be very very strong.

Pfft, wanted to rage a little.
IGN JimansNotSummoner
I liek!

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
"
NecroX93 wrote:
Just hoping the spectre version of revenants isn't too nerfed :/

You and me both, I'm broke and cant afford to respec... ;(

broke? im pretty sure selling just that Shavs on your Warbands char will cover the cost of pretty much any build.

too many Divines on the Gamble?
"
wait a min they didn't nerf ragnaku w/e the fuck those things are called? I have a lot of HC friends whining about those lol

If you mean those rakango fire dragons or what they are supposed to be, i totally agree. Not only do they wreck, but their fire resistance is so high that i have to skip them even when i use flammability.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Well Rip Clear speed with Reveant spectres. They have been nerfed pretty well. time to look for another specture to use *looks back to bubble boys*
Man's Hurbris is such a fickle thing.
holy cow did you stealth nerf the revanents life too? they are dying like flies
"
Chris wrote:

This purpose of this change is to prevent mass extinction of exiles, rather than to nerf them as spectres.[/li]

But that's exactly the effect it has if you cut their damage output in half, no?

Oh well, at least I had fun for a couple days. Have you at least finally fixed the map crashes?
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info