2.0.0g Patch Notes

Still no fix for pre-2.0.0-rolled elemental leech.
Casually casual.

"
GusTheGamer wrote:
"
ACGIFT wrote:
"
deathspenalty wrote:
They were the only viable specter.

Do you expect specter based summoners to rely on luck and someone to carry them trough the maps till they find the right specter?

No, they were just the specter everyone herded to. Before, I saw summoners use a variety of others: have you forgotten that Flame Sentinels exist? They're waiting there often OUTSIDE of the Solaris Temple. I've also seen people using Carrion Queens, Chimerals, even Drop Bears... For Act 4, I've seen a lot of folks discussing knitted horrors or lantern bearers.

All that was changed is summoners no longer have the automatic, mandatory "This does way more DPS and keeps you safer than ANY OTHER BUILD in the game" lack-of-option.

And have you forgotten that half of the "others" you mention relied on shotgunning, which was removed, thus leading those spectre choises to become shit as well. The only good spectre left was the revenants. You clearly don't play or main as summoner or else you would understand where we are coming from.

This is false. Flame sentinels never "shotgunned", they utilize overlapping AOE components and they still can. Nothing changed in the AOE department.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
So will witch builds that had the specter keystone specced get a reset so we can actually reroll into something that will be able to efficiently clear maps now?
"
deathspenalty wrote:
So will witch builds that had the specter keystone specced get a reset so we can actually reroll into something that will be able to efficiently clear maps now?

This is what i am hoping for. People who have jobs have no time to level a new char with the league half over, at least let summoners respect their skill points into another build for this season.

IGN: Kill_All_Sparrows
Let me add weapon transactions like flames to my shields please.
"
sephonly wrote:
"
Stygian Revenants now fire three lightning projectiles (down from five), and deal 30% less damage with them. Their revived minions now explode for 20% less damage. These monsters were extremely efficient at killing players. This purpose of this change is to prevent mass extinction of exiles, rather than to nerf them as spectres.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... I JUST BEAT CRUEL PIETY a few hours ago to finally get Cruel Revenants as my first character this league, and you nerfed them before I got to use theM?? :(:(:(

If you were using revenants under the assumption that they would not be nerfed then that's kind of on you. I mean how dare GG nerf a monster type that is over powered both as a Mob and as a Spectre.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
[li]Stygian Revenants now fire three lightning projectiles (down from five), and deal 30% less damage with them. Their revived minions now explode for 20% less damage. These monsters were extremely efficient at killing players. This purpose of this change is to prevent mass extinction of exiles, rather than to nerf them as spectres.[/li]

Riiight. Extremely efficient at killing players...

Yeah, now i'm wondering who the fuck have been crying, because i was never ever killed by bloody Revenant on my way to merc.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Same thing happened when Burning Miscreants were the OP go-to spectre. They weren't just toned down to be less OP but still viable, they were nerfed to the ground so nobody would ever consider using them.

Something needs to be done about spectre scaling in general (link the damage to the gem rather than the mob) because this "all or nothing" approach just pisses everyone off.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
I'm pretty pissed about this ridiculous nerf to summoners, as if they didnt have a hard enough time already on maps. Good luck playing a map effectively above 75 now. I just tried the new spectres out in merc, the frozen lake, and I have all the nodes, all the summoner gear and all the jewls buffing damage, well guess what. Its clearing pretty darn slow on that alone. My summoner is built like glass, because I went max out for aura and summons to mass their dps, and now their DPS is retarded weak not to mention the specters fire less shots and seem to shoot slower as well at weaker damage.... Why ggg..... I spent 80+ hours on this guy, to farm with... Now he cant do anything he was built for. Is this class just supposed to look cool and not actually be affective or what? Whos drunk idea was this nerf?

Some one who has an understanding of game mechanics ?

Also its not a nerf to Summoners, its a nerf to Spectre based summoners who use Revenants.

Revenants were OP man both as a Mob and a spectre. You could easily do 75+ maps with a 4 link if you built properly. And Spectres are still strong buddy you just need to get used to the fact that you cant nuke the entire map now and then run through it picking up loot.
"
CHoh wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Stygian Revenants now fire three lightning projectiles (down from five), and deal 30% less damage with them. Their revived minions now explode for 20% less damage. These monsters were extremely efficient at killing players. This purpose of this change is to prevent mass extinction of exiles, rather than to nerf them as spectres.

Disgusting hypocrisy.

So only spectres which can use summoners rip.
Summoners RIP again, as before 2.0.

Guys maybe ypu just remove Spectres from the game?
And all the problems will solved.
Why you hate summoners so much?

Capped spectres level, much time for revive every time they dead, almost no controls.
And nerfed. AGAIN.
The for summoners support.

I normally don't even bother posting for nerfs, even if I was affected by them in the past like spectral throw nerf, RF nerf, spark nerf (the worst among the three) which was far less horrible than this one.
We had 4 months of beta !!!!!!!!!!
Yet you decide to wait two weeks and countless hours of investment from players to nerf something, not a bit bit, but to the unplayable point...
Aside rerolling from scratch, what am I supposed to do ? not everyone has a+3 6l staff for SRS...
So now rerolling cyclone, thanks a lot, my first summoner ever and probably last after this experience.
IGN: Megawipe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info