[2.0] Kaom's Pledge - 7k Life + 10% Life Regen + 1.5k MoM - Incinerate Mega Tank

This build is absolutely Atziri viable. Atziri is fairly fast and easy.
I made a really similiar build (not exact this one).
I'm using dualcurse on hit for Warlord's Mark and Flammability. Actual I'm messing around with the ring + 1curse and the cursetalent. Not sure what's better atm since I can't get a ring worth the 4 stat points I safe using the other ring (on Warbands there are no existing items I need :(, currency to buy wouldn't be the problem).

Also I rerolled my 5Link Pledge to a 6Link cause of a huge Lack of damage.

For interests my gear (ring, amu, gloves, belt, boots are crap but there are NO better viable on poe.trade)

Spoiler

By interessert i can make a Atziri video.
Last edited by Draekongard on Aug 2, 2015, 10:13:13 AM
Currently i almost 6k hp because of old tree and and hp lack gears but i hope i will fix it when i can find a currency.I found a helmet it's definetly good for dps but i need to know what you guys think about it.

You can use this Helmet if you have enough resistances though.
But have in mind, you loose 9x Life + all % modifiers on it.

If you think you are tanky enough but have a lack of damage, feel free to use it.

I have actual 7,5k life and i aim for 8k. 6k would be to less for me.

This build does not have much damage reduction, it lives from leech (Warlordsmark) and his high life regen (i got nearly 1k per sec). Lowering the healthpool will end in getting onehitted.
6k hp is definetly not enough for 85 level lol.I gotta change helm as soon as possible.My dps with 5l poh is 17k right now it's okay.Thanks for the feedback btw.
@demosty
Assambler is correct, we need to prioritize life > resistances > damage in this spec so that helmet is not better than a high life resi rare helm.
IGN: Standard League - Dark_Captain
"
royvisser1990 wrote:
How will the dps be with freezin pulse or arc for example? I really like tanky builds and i wanna try a tanky caster build now. And i dont wanna use incinerate because thats what everyone is using atm.

Freezing pulse or arc make no sense in this build, because it's a fire based build. I would sooner run firestorm over incinerate.
I would really love to see firestrom for this build.Seems interesting.
"
demosty wrote:
I would really love to see firestrom for this build.Seems interesting.

Firestorm could be a 1:1 replacement for incinerate. you'd just need to replace faster projectiles.
watched the vid. It took you 8mn30 to rush boss room and clear boss(3mn fight or something). So count 5 more minute sfor full clear. Mob pool was joke and map affixes seemed rly easy too. No culling strike in your build means you have a really subpar return per hour of farming.

I'll go lightning warp over flame dash.

Imho this build is very decent due to the tanking and also the fact that you had low level gems and not a great level either. But clearspeed isn't here, and the nature of incinerate atm makes it a really unsuited farming skill. (should be +- ok with 6L, but at this point better build a glasscanon ranger/wander and tabula it)

Wouldn't recommend this build.

(Don't get fooled by map levels, atm necropolis is the "sweet spot" map of its pool rly. Merveil is less dangerous than Graveyard one. It was a really easy map to run, lots of low level maps can end up beeing more tricky.)
Last edited by galuf on Aug 5, 2015, 10:51:55 AM
Your skill tree needs improvement. I think the endurance charge from oak would be more useful than the skill point.

Have you considered buying a Lavianga's Spirit? I think it would work well with this build. I would get the 'Alchemist' node near the witch starting area since you frequently use potions.

Here's my proposed tree for a level 80 character:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUATwRDyFugp1V8Dmjyr2zwH3xLC2GiAJZ0xq4Es-FzxPauPjwtDF_AZpo7J-1yqX31r6dnm4PMg19FR-08gpsGDqyq9zIczuRRtz4y0dWm1HxZ8-oYK1BQR0GH_grr7gn2nz4aOHIPdqz46w3N7w756Ni9fIOa4IUyLdKQVXGFz3677f5UFCARLUWdJy965vMRkc5fP4P3LJxTUmP9sUIfAit4RtcEBx_Hg9vr5C2LVcZfKm0ZOlgI9MBUakPkIhpsNukkqhZv42ocp1Ol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info