[2.0] Kaom's Pledge - 7k Life + 10% Life Regen + 1.5k MoM - Incinerate Mega Tank

@Vadler
thank you, it is surprisingly tanky. Once i get to at least level 80 ill take some offensive and defensive screenshots for you guys, and then hopefully work on uploading a video.

@atech3000
ah, good catch. I would take that marauder node.
IGN: Standard League - Dark_Captain
Updated with my first video! only level 78, but here's a taste of my Kaom's Pledge tank.

Videos will be updated in the video section of the main post as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BAA483J8vI&feature=youtu.be
updated main post with flasks, screenshots section to be added later today.
howd you level and when did u make the switch?
"
meashian wrote:
howd you level and when did u make the switch?

I leveled this build through torment league as just a regular incinerator. Simply play incinerate + spell echo + faster projectiles + Iron will (or faster casting if you've got the mana).

I was lucky enough to find a lightning coil for physical mitigation and went with 2 high spell damage wands. Auras were clarity (on life) and purity of lightning. I switched over to mind over matter in 2.0, but if i was leveling the build from scratch i would take MoM once i had at least 800 mana. If you can't get an early lightning coil, you can try cloak of flame for a similar effect or just take a good rare chest and use Arctic Armour instead of a purity.

As long as you have 75/75/75 resistances, and life on all your gear you should be fine until the 70s.

The only time it makes sense to leave your mana unreserved is when you have access to the Clear Mind jewel.
hello mate i was thinking about trying your build but i'm not really sure.Can you do atziri with this?What do you think about dps and tankyness at higher maps is it viable?Thank you
"
demosty wrote:
hello mate i was thinking about trying your build but i'm not really sure.Can you do atziri with this?What do you think about dps and tankyness at higher maps is it viable?Thank you

Yep,

i am curious too, is it Atziri viable? I'm waiting for you to give us some more info and im ready
to play this build, thanks for sharing it!

Cheers
i will be updating soon, i have been working on other builds recently
How will the dps be with freezin pulse or arc for example? I really like tanky builds and i wanna try a tanky caster build now. And i dont wanna use incinerate because thats what everyone is using atm.
I managed to reroll my templar to this build with limited currency.I got 5.7k hp atm need more regrets :/ First of all pledge of hands is awesome really awesome.I always wanted to try tank casters and it's really worth it.I have little bit survivality problems but when i can change my passives i hope it gets better.Also do you have any unique suggestions besides kaom and pledge?Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info