[2.0.3] Blackdepp's 2H Mace AoE Marauder (easy, cheap, strong)

Playing it myself in the one month. Currently lv. 88 with 5,9k life and 20k unbuffed dps. It's a lot of fun.
IGN - Blackdepp
Aloha Blackdepp and thanks for the fantastic build! Currently level 49 and absolutely loving it so far :)

However life wouldn't be complete without a little tinkering :D - So I just wanted your opinion on a variation I have been considering (as I am a bit of a noob and wouldn't want to mess it all up).

I was considering the following skill tree (based on 111 skill points like your Arc Witch), though should I get a few more passive points I'd grab Iron Reflexes:

The other variation is from the following items (got them cheap and still trying to link them and everything):
Spoiler

My idea with Daresso's Defiance is to constantly generate, lose, and then generate again Endurance charges; Gaining Onslaught (as well as 0.6% life leech making up for the missing Maligaro's Virtuosity - extra life never hurts either). The Surgebinders are simply for a damage boost using the Endurance charges.

Cheers and have a great day! xD
Hey Blackdepp,

It would be awesome if you update this guide for the Talisman League !

Nothing changed for this build imo.
Though feel free to post your thoughts on changes.
IGN - Blackdepp
Sweep area of effect was nerfed.
running this build with sweep, its hella fun
Ingame: ReExist
right so i thought id share what i have so far with this build in the talisman league

running sweep and its great. opted for carcass jack instead of belly which i dont see why its not the standard option, 20% aoe is op for this build. have a curse on hit setup which i ran with determination and leap slam for a while, but switched for warlords mark + self cast enduring cry, which gives me 6 end charges uptime almost all the time.

gear so far, started from 0 4 days ago aka this is really easy to gear:

tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAecEswUtBTwHdQmWDc0OPBLhFCAUTRRxFPYYkRnpG_ocziFVJd8nICtQLPs0jjkOOlI7OzwFPQ89_ECgQT9Hfkh4UEdR5lhjXhNfP2CRYMRhUmVNaPJr2XKpdqx3U3rvffWCB4TZhO-FUoY7hmCHaooijM-QbJHOktCUh5d5nsWf36IAouqkGaknqZStja9sr6e2LLvtvJ-9Nr6nwGbApsS4xPbFU8bYz37V-Nlh2XzcMtw937LkUeSt6hjrCe8O707vfPAf8kH2SPcy-Ov8S_5U?accountName=deadbyt3&characterName=PietyHeartTolman

this equals about 37k dps (40k with onslaught active) buffed, capped res, 4.6k hp and 90 phys reduc with flasks and end charges. currency spent about 3 ex carcass jack being the most expensive piece obviously.
slitherpinch is a must for leech and dex. the attackspeed is nice too.

next goal is 6linking the kongors for even more dps, and finding 1/2 nice jewels. the build is probably done by then apart from getting better jewellry
Last edited by deadbyt3 on Dec 19, 2015, 11:14:38 AM
Added Fire > Weapon Elemental Damage.
"
lussiano wrote:
Added Fire > Weapon Elemental Damage.

Thanks for the heads up, switched it and raised my DPS by 2-3k.
Love the build, and the flexibility it provides with gear. At first I was struggling to get enough life to guard against lag and screen freeze RIPs (playing emulated on a Mac) but some adjustments in the skill tree helped. Note that this tree is dependent on Kongor.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAecEswUtBTwHdQmWC2EMXw48EuEUIBRNFHEU9hiRGjgb-hynITQhVSXfJyAnLyz7NI45DjpSOtg7OzwFPfxAoEE_RrdHfkh4UEdR5lOlV1RYY14TXz9gkWFSZU1nWGebaPJr2Xasd1N35Xrve4x8u4IHhNmE74VShjuGYIdqiiKKs4zPkFWQbJHOktCTqJd5nsWf36IAouqkGaknqZStja4-r2y0L7Ysu-28n702vqfAZsCmxLjFU8WKxq7G2M9-02_V-Nlh2XzcMtw95FHkreoY6wnvDu9O73zwH_JB9kj46_xL?accountName=Antarur&characterName=Agundor

I have had little luck with good jewels so far, so have focused on maximizing passives. Debating whether to get Constitution or Unyielding after Devotion. For this running Herald of Ash, consider going through Elementalist on the way to Devotion for extra elemental damage, chance to ignite and freeze along with +12% to all resists. The extra skill point can be taken from Catalyse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info