[2.0.3] Blackdepp's 2H Mace AoE Marauder (easy, cheap, strong)

Yeah but I noticed a mistake in my guide :D ty for pointing it out.

The auras are supposed to be: Hatred + Clarity (lv.1) + either Herald of Ash / Arctic Armour
IGN - Blackdepp
Which direction would you head first while leveling? Templar or Duelist? Just a thought, but you should add in a "Leveling" section on how you should spend your points while leveling, etc. Thanks!
"
Lovicten wrote:
Which direction would you head first while leveling? Templar or Duelist? Just a thought, but you should add in a "Leveling" section on how you should spend your points while leveling, etc. Thanks!

I would try to get the AOE nodes in the templar area asap because it makes all those AOE skills so much more enjoyable.
IGN - Blackdepp
Hi,

I was wondering if this build is HC (Tempest) viable?

Thanks in advance,
Karl
Last edited by KMHoel on Aug 3, 2015, 9:14:05 AM
This is one of the most tanky builds I've ever played. For sure this is hc viable (:
IGN - Blackdepp
"
Blackdepp wrote:
This is one of the most tanky builds I've ever played. For sure this is hc viable (:

Awesome, thanks!

Gonna try it out after i've hit higher levels with my duelist :D
Also, would Diamond Skin be a good investment as a passive skill or should you try to get resistances from only items?
currently trying Blackdepp's build and i like it a lot. I am playing in Tempest league and i would characterize myself still as a beginner furthermore the survivalbility is really good and taking down bosses is easy.
Personally i also would have loved a speccing guide while leveling, but chose to aim towards the Templar part first where there was some increased AOE in the end.

i stream pretty much everyday for 4-8 hours:

http://www.twitch.tv/milleuspro

feel free to ask questions on my stream so lonely at times !:)

"
KMHoel wrote:
Also, would Diamond Skin be a good investment as a passive skill or should you try to get resistances from only items?

For leveling for sure an option to help caping the resistances. For endgame try go get all resistances from the gear to free those passive points.

Also thank you guys for the positive feedback (:
IGN - Blackdepp
"
Blackdepp wrote:
"
KMHoel wrote:

For leveling for sure an option to help caping the resistances. For endgame try go get all resistances from the gear to free those passive points.

Also thank you guys for the positive feedback (:

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info