[2.0.3] Blackdepp's 2H Mace AoE Marauder (easy, cheap, strong)

Currently working on a new video for this build. It will be a comparison of all five options in one video.
IGN - Blackdepp
Hey , great build BlackDepp !
My marauder is currently lvl 77 , i made this char to test your build and to achieve the "Reach level 82" challenge.
What can i say about this build ? well :

pros :
-great clearspeed
-good single target damage
-tanky
-fun ... for a non crit build
-very easy to level , you just need a 4L , even on merciless
-cheap , very cheap , super cheap
-Vaal ground slam is awesome

cons :
-movespeed , super low , even with 30ms on boots
-chaos damage hurts

My stats , lvl 77 :
-32k full charges with Sweep
-4223 life
-41% armor in town , 65% with 6 endurance charges , 90% with granite flask and charges
-76/75/75 -60 resists

My stuff :

All items are self-found except the helm , bought it for 10 chaos.
Last edited by Mascimewolf on Aug 6, 2015, 8:28:55 PM
Great to hear that but how does it come that your movement speed is low? With a +30 mod on your boots and a Quicksilver Flaks you should run as fast as hell. Other than that you can link your Leap Slam to Faster Attacks instead of increased AOE and use that as a mobility skill (:
IGN - Blackdepp
I like your build, but I would recommend getting better defense for HC players. Armor 5-6K is very low for a tanky character. I am running 8K armor on lvl 75 in tempest without any buffs and it is still low. I would aim for 10-12k without buffs, which means investing more into armor passives. The more the better, armor is now very strong in 2.0. Also having 5300 hp on lvl 89 is very low. I would aim for over 6,5k as HC player.
When I try to view the passive skill tree it says "webpage not available." I don't have this problem with other builds.
Passive skill tree link times out, FYI.
Please fix the skill tree link, time to move on with the passives. Really nice build BTW!! :)
Last edited by Dawer118 on Aug 8, 2015, 2:54:50 AM
Skilltree fixed. Sorry guys :D
IGN - Blackdepp
What level would u recommend keeping your clarity lvl at?
Super damn low if even necessary. Like Lv. 1-3 maybe. Your mana is supposed to be sustained trough many sources: mana leech, mana flows (passive), very low level clarity and if that's not enough little mana regen on your rings or amulet.
IGN - Blackdepp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info