[2.0.3] Blackdepp's 2H Mace AoE Marauder (easy, cheap, strong)

I quit using my lvl 1 clarity recently due to upgrading gear and not having the extra blue socket available. For mapping, I haven't noticed any mana issues. For single mobs, I just have to make sure I keep Warlords Mark on them for the mana/life leech.
Yup, good points you guys.

I am getting very close to being able to equip my Kongor's which is 6-Linked so I can switch around a lot of gems. Just picked up a Belly of the Beast last night but I only rolled a 5-Link on it, still works good and better than a Tabby.

I have a bunch of stuff to sort out on my build still, it just keeps getting better.
You're doing much better than I am with the gear. I am using a 320 pdps maul that I found and just now got a 5l belly of the beast this past weekend. The next thing on the agenda is a decent 450+ pdps weapon. The cost between a 5 and 6l 450+ pdps two handed maul is pretty drastic so I will be sticking with another 5l for the time being.

I'm at least able to do 20k dps with sweep now. The 5l netted me around 6-7k dps. Upping my weapon pdps another 120-130 should help quite a bit as well.
WOW what level are you ?

I have yet to hit the bottom 2H damage nodes, only doing about 6K damage now with Sweep.

I still have a bunch of tweeking to do on my toon.
Level 84. I'm still way behind what Blackdepp can do with his guy though due to gear limitation.
ahhh 23 levels higher than me... yes I still have a ways to go... moving into Malachai Cruel atm
Dang work keeps getting in the way LOL
Ok just made 67 and can equip Kongor's and its 6-Linked. My tool tip DPS with Sweep is now 10.2K which is very nice.

Plus my attack speed is crazy fast.

Now trying to figure out what gems to put in the Belly of the Beast.
Last edited by Konflict on Sep 1, 2015, 6:06:42 PM
more newbie talk about mana... how are you guys handling curse immune mobs or tough yellow mobs / rogue exiles with level 1 clarity?

i keep up mana fine with the leap slam curse until i run into a boss / rogue exile / curse immune.. then my damage doesn't leech enough mana back. am i doing too little damage then? I'm level 47

Mana issues solved ;)

Frankly I use the neck, but the ring I just grabbed from my stash as I needed the Fire res.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
These are my items and Gems atm

This is working pretty well. I have switched to a level 1 Clarity but the Belt helps a great deal.
I need to get rid of the Amulet and resort out my rings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info