[2.0] "Circe" Lowlife BM CoC EE dual curse wander and official successor to shatterchuck. W/ Video!

You can show me tree with vaal pact?
how does added elemental damage on hit affect EE ?
i guess it makes the effect worse, doesn't it ?
"
Dan9_L wrote:
You can show me tree with vaal pact?

VP is just 5 points on tree past the true strike trio area you just have to work it into your tree if you need to go to VP and drop a few spots somewhere else that's all.
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Jul 25, 2015, 12:10:12 PM
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Jul 25, 2015, 1:24:18 PM
"
JoKeRoNe wrote:

Say you using a wand that has normal fire damage on it and freezing pulse + Arc
Your barrage will hit first with fire and monster will get +25% fire res and -50% cold/lightning.
Arc will then hit on a -50% lightning resistance monster because it is an instant spell which then EE makes the monsters res +25% lightning -50% fire/cold res.
Then freezing pulse will hit on a -50% cold resistance monster and EE will make the monsters res +25% cold -50% fire/lightning.

Then your barrage hits again and so on and so on.

If you watch prfct1on video when he is fighting Malachai/Atziri for example, you will see the boss resistances alternating very fast from one resistance vulnerability to the other.

It helps if you slow the video down but you can still notice it on normal speed.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Jul 25, 2015, 1:15:35 PM
Hi can you post screen of your character Stats, like accuracy, chance to crit... plz
Thx
BEST Defensive Hubris mirror service : /view-thread/1868006
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"

Atziri's Acuity is not needed what so ever... they are not BIS for this setup. There are much better rares or Voidbringer for high ES/spell crit and ES gain on kill and +1 to elemental gems.
BIS is corrupted Voidbringer +1 to level to gems.

If you can get your hands on them (ahem), a corrupted Voidbringer w/ Grants Assassin's Mark skill, which you link with Herald of Thunder and Curse on Hit, then you can get a second curse item, and add a second curse of choice would help with mana issues immensely.
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
JoKeRoNe wrote:

Your barrage will hit first with fire and monster will get +25% fire res and -50% cold/lightning.
Arc will then hit on a -50% lightning resistance monster because it is an instant spell which then EE makes the monsters res +25% lightning -50% fire/cold res.
Then freezing pulse will hit on a -50% cold resistance monster and EE will make the monsters res +25% cold -50% fire/lightning.

If you watch prfct1on video when he is fighting Malachai/Atziri for example, you will see the boss resistances alternating very fast from one resistance vulnerability to the other.

It helps if you slow the video down but you can still notice it on normal speed.

ok, thanks for the answer. that makes sense.
i switched my configuration a little bit and now EE works as intended, but im still lacking the single target dps, no matter what gem combination i choose. is it possible that its just my gem levels (between 15-19 atm) or maybe a little bit to low aps (1.9)?
"
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"

Atziri's Acuity is not needed what so ever... they are not BIS for this setup. There are much better rares or Voidbringer for high ES/spell crit and ES gain on kill and +1 to elemental gems.
BIS is corrupted Voidbringer +1 to level to gems.

If you can get your hands on them (ahem), a corrupted Voidbringer w/ Grants Assassin's Mark skill, which you link with Herald of Thunder and Curse on Hit, then you can get a second curse item, and add a second curse of choice would help with mana issues immensely.

There are no mana issues what so ever. You just need an Elreon amulet.

What you mean by "if you can get your hands on them (ahem)"?

Voidbringer with assasins mark = 4 exalted
http://poe.trade/search/anitatisisamoy

Atziri's Acuity = 125+ exalted
http://poe.trade/search/udoritinonorit

I think they are much easier obtained.

I would rather have 2x +5% max resistance auras, you can get 100% max resistance with flask which means you are immune to that type of elements.

I guess you could go with curse gloves and add life leech on barrage, that wouldn't be bad at all for trash, then you could use an ES belt.

Can you actually link the curse given from gloves to curse on hit?
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Jul 25, 2015, 7:23:12 PM
"
JoKeRoNe wrote:
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
JoKeRoNe wrote:

ok, thanks for the answer. that makes sense.
i switched my configuration a little bit and now EE works as intended, but im still lacking the single target dps, no matter what gem combination i choose. is it possible that its just my gem levels (between 15-19 atm) or maybe a little bit to low aps (1.9)?

Whats your hit rating? Whats your barrage crit chance with all charges?
And yea gem levels and APS matter.
IGN Riokar | My guides

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info