[2.0] "Circe" Lowlife BM CoC EE dual curse wander and official successor to shatterchuck. W/ Video!

i'm at about 94% crit and something between 91-92% chance to hit, so i think thats actually not that bad, isnt it ?
i guess i just have to be patient and get those gems to 20 :/
"
JoKeRoNe wrote:
i'm at about 94% crit and something between 91-92% chance to hit, so i think thats actually not that bad, isnt it ?

Or just buy them and be done with it :).

Your stats are excellent, they are not the issue.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
I am not a normal RF user and have only dabbled in it even with my old shatter chuck I never needed to run it. Currently I am struggling with using it. Its not bad on burst damage unless I can not take the boss down fast yet I do get into trouble periodically yet I can not even really run it like some of you where it hardly ever drops. I get 97% fire res with flasks yet maybe its my ES which is only 7400, etc. Something seems wrong yet I am not a pro with RF so I think I may be doing something wrong. Can anyone that's pro with this give me some pointers. Its almost needed for the end map bosses and if I do not use it I run into issues getting the boss down fast enough yet so I want to figure out why my sustain is such an issue. I am running all the general auras, etc. and flasks for fire/light/cold, etc.

Thanks for any RF tips for the dummy's xD.

:P
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
I am not a normal RF user and have only dabbled in it even with my old shatter chuck I never needed to run it. Currently I am struggling with using it. Its not bad on burst damage unless I can not take the boss down fast yet I do get into trouble periodically yet I can not even really run it like some of you where it hardly ever drops. I get 97% fire res with flasks yet maybe its my ES which is only 7400, etc. Something seems wrong yet I am not a pro with RF so I think I may be doing something wrong. Can anyone that's pro with this give me some pointers. Its almost needed for the end map bosses and if I do not use it I run into issues getting the boss down fast enough yet so I want to figure out why my sustain is such an issue. I am running all the general auras, etc. and flasks for fire/light/cold, etc.

Are you using a shav's ring, and which version if you are?
"
JoKeRoNe wrote:

You really need atleast with barrage 2.3 aps, and 20/20 gems for solid single target. Especially if you're trying to compare the damage seen in build video (using mirrored wand/shield) vs a decent rare wand/shield.

-edit- you're crit chance is fantastic by the way. Focus on getting 20/20 or 20/21 gems, use RF for bosses. Depending on your gear, you should be melting everything.
Last edited by Solishaw on Jul 25, 2015, 8:36:28 PM
"
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:

yes I have the old version of shavs ring (legacy), 97 resists with pot up for fire yet I bleed/burn out real fast for some reason. I will keep testing yet I was testing on piety mainly on shrine maps which may not be the easiest boss to test on xD. Watching the video though I can not even come close to sustaining like that while moving, etc. I know I sound like an idiot for asking yet I do not want to just play the simple content and this build seems to need RF for some of the end map bosses. If I throw on a ROTF shield I can sustain the RF somewhat like the video yet not with my old and pretty good shatter chuck items yet I am only hitting 7400 ES unlike the close to 10k es you all are getting. I am just trying to figure out why I am struggling to sustain it yet I guess I will keep playing around to try and figure it out. Thanks for the attempt to help.

Chance to hit is currently 88% with ice golem - yes its low xD. Crit chance about 88%.

Edited:

Respec'd 6 points out of normal tree spell crit chance and spell crit multiplier and dropped 1 aura (2 4% nodes at Sovereignty area since I had to grab the extra 2 to run sixth aura I.E PoL which I dropped for now) & leadership (to get 6 points in tree) to test getting close to my old builds 90% chance to hit and 93+ crit chance. Grabbed the eagle eye nodes to test (6 points). Damage is about the same yet things die faster even without the added spell crit chance and spell crit multiplier nodes I had used prior to the test and now am at 91% chance to hit now and 93.something crit chance and for some stupid reason its a little easier to sustain RF. Do you think running low 88% chance to hit and 88% crit chance was causing a lot of blank shots with my COC gem mechanics. I will play around with this since I only had to drop one aura which I was a little over capped on anyway.
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Jul 25, 2015, 10:39:01 PM
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
"
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:

yes I have the old version of shavs ring (legacy), 97 resists with pot up for fire yet I bleed/burn out real fast for some reason. I will keep testing yet I was testing on piety mainly on shrine maps which may not be the easiest boss to test on xD. Watching the video though I can not even come close to sustaining like that while moving, etc. I know I sound like an idiot for asking yet I do not want to just play the simple content and this build seems to need RF for some of the end map bosses. If I throw on a ROTF shield I can sustain the RF somewhat like the video yet not with my old and pretty good shatter chuck items yet I am only hitting 7400 ES unlike the close to 10k es you all are getting. I am just trying to figure out why I am struggling to sustain it yet I guess I will keep playing around to try and figure it out. Thanks for the attempt to help.

Chance to hit is currently 88% with ice golem - yes its low xD. Crit chance about 88%.

Edited:

Respec'd 6 points out of normal tree spell crit chance and spell crit multiplier and dropped 1 aura (2 4% nodes at Sovereignty area since I had to grab the extra 2 to run sixth aura I.E PoL which I dropped for now) & leadership (to get 6 points in tree) to test getting close to my old builds 90% chance to hit and 93+ crit chance. Grabbed the eagle eye nodes to test (6 points). Damage is about the same yet things die faster even without the added spell crit chance and spell crit multiplier nodes I had used prior to the test and now am at 91% chance to hit now and 93.something crit chance and for some stupid reason its a little easier to sustain RF. Do you think running low 88% chance to hit and 88% crit chance was causing a lot of blank shots with my COC gem mechanics. I will play around with this since I only had to drop one aura which I was a little over capped on anyway.

The only way I degen'd like you're talking about man is when I would run bloodrage with RF on. Just wasn't viable, other than that... with your resists... and flasks up... with a legacy shavs ring in right ring slot, you should be having zero issues.

GL with the tree/build tweaking, that's what makes this build fun. Can fiddle with things to make it kind of tailored towards you. Let me know if you run into a snag.
"
JoKeRoNe wrote:

Can you link your gear/gems/jewels and skill tree? Are the stats with ice golem?
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Jul 26, 2015, 2:48:08 AM
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
JoKeRoNe wrote:

Can you link your gear/gems/jewels and skill tree? Are the stats with ice golem?

Ok, please consider that this is my take on a shatter chuck style build. I try very much and pick up things from different guides to see if I can afford it.
I am lightyears away from circe, but i think CoC single target has the same principle, no matter which build.

My gear is about 5 ex all together, so there is much space for upgrades (that i cant afford ;P).
I have a lack of Int, so no saffels for now. Life is way to low aswell, but that is not the point right now :D
what about the wand, would it be better to sacrifice a bit of crit chance for more attack speed ?

Spoiler

i was fooling around a little bit with innervate and frenzy charges, that made my stats a little bit better, than what you see on this screen.

I started off with unwavering stance, than switched to kaoms roots to give EE a shot.
Are the jewels visible to you? they are more entertaining than spot on right now, i will change them soon, but i need the ES on hit part to sustain my attacks, which works very good.

My guess from what i know now is the following todo list:

1. More attack speed
2. gem level
3. new jewels
4. new wand?

----------------------

Small Update:
bought new jewels and swapped elemental weakness for faster attacks. that pushed me right on 2.3 aps and its sooo much better!
now im just uncertain about the perfect APS. i read 2.2 and 2.3 as an optimum, where should i aim at ?
Last edited by JoKeRoNe on Jul 26, 2015, 5:50:49 AM
Since I'm in warbands atm, I can forget shavs etc from standard. However using this build as inspiration and trying to tail my own life based build (with Vaal Pact and EB). Am currently level 72 and using a Tabula. Just switched out PCoC for Assasins Mark and testing a bit.

I will skip unwavering for a while, but how would you prioritize;
EE vs Dual Curse vs 1 extra Power Charge (6 total instead of 7)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info