[3.0] BoR WoE block TANK (perfect Lab farmer)

Ty for the response. I understand better.

Question, cause I have my doubts. Is the amplify node worth it? I don't see from an intuitive standpoint how it will increase my dps much -- 8% area damage is worth it?
"
coatofarms wrote:
Ty for the response. I understand better.

Question, cause I have my doubts. Is the amplify node worth it? I don't see from an intuitive standpoint how it will increase my dps much -- 8% area damage is worth it?

In my opinion yes. not only the dmg but the area of effect is great.
area dmg is all types of dmg of all sources as long as it is from an area of effect ability. most other dmg nodes are only phys or have other restrictions.
I think the node is really good. But thats personal opinion, formed by experience.
i have not calculated this in like a spreadsheet or something.
This guide would really benefit from some screenshots and vids. Otherwise looks pretty interesting.
Prylos // RoA Marauder 89+

My godly belt collection - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/334226
Mapping Discussion - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/361880/page/1
Using conc effect is nothing more than tooltip warrioring tbh, as it kills your aoe so hard even with templar nodes. I played alot of cleave builds from the beginning of open beta till now and thats just my experience.
Do you have any videos to show your gameplay?
Sorry I don't have pict or vids. Will add them eventually when I understand how to shot them proprely.

Conc effect doesn't cut clearing speed too much and give you a real dps boost against bosses. Tried added area instead of it and among the two I really find conc more effective.
On the bottom of the tree you put a point on a dex node that could have been placed on +18% increased frenzy charge duration. Isn't it better to pick that instead?
You're absolutly right, didn't notice at all.
Ty for the good call.
Will you update your guide for the upcoming 2.1 patch?
Updated to 2.1

The new tree is awsome!!!
6th jewel
7th frenzy charge
+20% dps
-3% block (66 => 63)

Beware to resistences, since we play a lot of uniques we rely on gloves belt and rings to gather them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info