Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

1 claw dual wield reave, tanky and great clearspeed [HC] [budget]

Good guide/video! Quick question, do you think claw is the way to go for reave builds in Tempest? Or is it pretty a la carte in general?
Last edited by Fatal39 on Aug 4, 2015, 10:37:24 AM
"
Fatal39 wrote:
Good guide/video! Quick question, do you think claw is the way to go for reave builds in Tempest? Or is it pretty a la carte in general?

I would not play anything but claw with this build in Tempest (or any hardcore league for that matter) because the crazy high lgoh makes survival so much easier. You, of course, can play swords or daggers for more damage overall but you will reduce your chance of survival by a bit.
@litto or @kaharon
I'm sitting at level 82 now, having just picked up a soul taker and the build really does come into its own when the mana restriction is removed. When I have my 3 end. charges up and pop my jade flask I hit the phys. reduction cap at 90%, which makes me pretty well unkillable by anything physical. I'm wondering which you value you more currently. The jewel sockets or aspect of the panther/ weapon artistry? I'll be getting them all by the time I hit 90, but it's hard to value which has priority.
Last edited by magnus962 on Aug 5, 2015, 5:38:09 AM
"
magnus962 wrote:
I'm sitting at level 82 now, having just picked up a soul taker and the build really does come into its own when the mana restriction is removed. When I have my 3 end. charges up and pop my jade flask I hit the phys. reduction cap at 90%, which makes me pretty well unkillable by anything physical. I'm wondering which you value you more currently. The jewel sockets or aspect of the panther/ weapon artistry? I'll be getting them all by the time I hit 90, but it's hard to value which has priority.

Depending on your jewels I guess you can calculate it yourself.
@litto or @kaharon
Have a question regarding your intelligence and strenght stats. You only need about 115 of each to be able to wear all your gear and gems(except for enduring cry), is there a particular reason why you have so much of it on your jewelry?
"
xDirtyWorkZ wrote:
Have a question regarding your intelligence and strenght stats. You only need about 115 of each to be able to wear all your gear and gems(except for enduring cry), is there a particular reason why you have so much of it on your jewelry?

Just aimed to have enough, somehow I got more than I needed without losing out on any other important stats.
@litto or @kaharon

My current gears. Thank you for the build. I got through atc 3 very smoothly. its very easy to do map 68.
Hey I have some question's I wanna ask you.

What do you think of the Essentia Sanguis claw?

And could I put a blood magic gem into a 6-link armor and run 4 auras on mana?
Last edited by codsemenrofl on Aug 7, 2015, 9:42:49 AM
"
codsemenrofl wrote:

Essentia Sanguis can go up to ~245 pdps I think, that's decent. But that adds Ghost Reaver so all your Life Leech goes to your ES, not sure how much you would have but that is not very efficient. You should just get a decent phys dps claw.

Not sure how you would manage to run 4 auras on mana but yeah, if you manage to get enough Mana Reserved reduction to run 4 auras, blood magic is very good. You could still use Soul Taker to save the Blood Magic gem and take another one.
@litto or @kaharon
Last edited by Kaharon on Aug 7, 2015, 10:48:30 AM
"
codsemenrofl wrote:

im using the Essentia Sanguis atm. but i finding a better one. As the topic owner said, Ghost reaver is not the best choice.

btw. what are your auras? im using herald of thunder and ash for attack, grace for defense.

i changed some of my items. atm all my res are 75%. im waiting for the helmet and gloves to get 27-30% chaos res.

Last edited by trevorng on Aug 8, 2015, 1:14:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info