2.0.0f Patch and Manifesto Post about Warbands

Has anyone else noticed that you can Flame Dash to Piety on the way to Brutus? :D
Piety's beam >> Malachai
CI >> Life
WHAT
REALLY?!?!?!?
3 MILION PEOPLE DIED IN LIKE WEEK ONLY TO MALACHAI???!!!!!!?!!? XXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i havent died to malachai yet, but to chaos tempest merveil(died in 0.00001s from chaos rain she did) and from a lag spike so i dont care BUT chaos tempest must be ballanced. Its simply skipped, you dont do it, unless CI or later in the game with nice chaos res gear. Wich is LATER, and it makes no sense in progression in my opinion.

you like bathing in blood GGG, You monster's?
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
Last edited by IVIetal on Jul 20, 2015, 10:56:01 AM
"
In other news, Malachai certainly had a busy week last week, killing over three million characters.

If you honestly think this is a good thing...

*shakes head in disbelief*

I know you can check these numbers, I don't know if they apply for everyone. But in my guild, after the devastation PoE 2.0 caused to standard characters, 3 people stopped playing, and the 4 people that are still playing never even tried their luck at Act 4 Merciless, because we lost any interest we had at the stuff with act 4 cruel.

The new tilesets are fine in the maps with sunshine, and some of the maps are cool (Daressos gutters for example), but the damage spikes, the mechanics of the bossfights, all that is nothing the players of my guild ever wanted to experience in PoE.

I honestly think (and I don't want to disrespect anyone, this is just a heartfelt opinion about something I really love) and I can elaborate if wanted (pm me), that with the introduction of act 4 and the changes to some of the skills, PoE overall is a worse experience than before. And I am really sad about this.

The changes to acts 1-3 are fine, most of them are for the better. Getting rid of the dead ends in most of the zones is very much appreciated. But why did you do exactly these dead ends in act 4?
Last edited by t_golgari on Jul 20, 2015, 11:28:31 AM
"
sirlancealot wrote:
Whens the next batch of divination cards coming? :)

why, do you have a complete set yet? they should actually tie the release of new cards to the first player getting a full set of each and every one of them. (and give that guy the chance to design one for free, of course).
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
" killing over three million characters."

AND... there goes the new people who decided to give poe a try. Instead of them having a good time, they got met with over poweredness and destroyed their chances of ever wanting to come back. lol
Last edited by GusTheGamer on Jul 20, 2015, 12:18:58 PM
I just got to the Mal fight in Tempest normal and I'm scared to go further.
IGN = NotACockroach PM me if I win
"
KotHxGodlike wrote:

if u you can do malachai at the end of a4 - the next 3 acts in higher difficulty are a breeze .. sadly so

and yea, malachai in normal and cruel difficulty is still insane even after nerf - he wrecks 4k hp lvl 80 chars with capped res per one hit ..

the main issue that i have with the malachai fight is the more it progresses, the more it becomes confusing. there are so many adds on screen that you actually have no clue where to move to (1 his splash attack, then his cursed exploding ground, then him porting around doing hand of god, then minions, then the circled fog and so on). tune down the adds in the fight pls!
ig: rokki_xXx
"
KotHxGodlike wrote:

Just watch some videos on youtube on the fight. I did it last night for the first time in Tempest, did not die. I actually got closer to death on a couple of the lead up fights getting the organs and Piety. I also had close to 1600 life for normal.
In other news, Malachai certainly had a busy week last week, killing over three million characters.

Was fun.
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info