2.0.0f Patch and Manifesto Post about Warbands

Also, you can use Temporal Chains on Piety to slow her beam rotation. And don't let her chase you near a wall.
"of staunching" flasks are your best friends ;-)

My desync and me largely contributed to that impressive kill count (Indian Ocean = no dubstep).
IGN: Bourrinopathe | UTC +4
so, where's act 5?
Just started on Warband's, looks like it was good timing :P
"
Mihalis wrote:
Act 4 is not balanced according to my experience, especially in merciless. Damage spikes everywhere and out of nowhere. Malachai is just the top of the iceberg. Consuming hundreds of flasks and opening tens of portals to finish a boss fight, is not a good mechanic in my book... its a stupid one.

So far the warbands league feels blunt.

Act 4 Merciless is fine, barring Piety beam and Malachi. Act 4 Normal and Cruel are what is out of wack. These are a difficulty spikes. Whether you find the spikes challenging or not is not the point though. The point is, if you can do Act 4 Normal, Cruel Acts 1 to 3 are a complete joke; if you can do Act 4 Cruel, Merciless Acts 1 to 3 are a complete joke.
one million of those kills is me
^
Go go Malachai
Oblivious
Okay, is it just me, or are others suffering from jittery play and crashes - and not just in maps? I never had any issues at all before, other than the odd desync issues. Now I find the game locking up at times, sometimes with just stuttering play, at others with the scene freezing up for 10 - 15 seconds. At other times it just crashes altogether. And the lag from moving to one area from another - it takes 30 - 40 seconds at times. I feel like I could go get a coffee while waiting.

Other than that I've enjoyed the changes to the game, though I've also added a dozen or so deaths to Merciless Malachai in that total! I have a fairly tanky build and can take Piety's attack straight on in Merciless, and a lot that Malachai tosses out as well. Just a couple of areas in the fight I need to read better - just haven't had a lot of practice yet.
Last edited by timbo1959 on Jul 20, 2015, 9:22:40 AM
"
The point is, if you can do Act 4 Normal, Cruel Acts 1 to 3 are a complete joke; if you can do Act 4 Cruel, Merciless Acts 1 to 3 are a complete joke.

^this
Act 4 is fine, but act 1-3 in cruel and merciless are to easy!
Is this number counting just the first death each player has (from standard challenge at least) or every death in total?
Unlimited Blade Works - Illya (Animate Weapon Ranger)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1063521

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info