2.0.0f Patch and Manifesto Post about Warbands

i cant believe u managed to discuss & update the warbands manifesto in less than a day... keep up the good work u guys, bravo!
Malachai killed my first character in Tempest league. (pre nerf)
Rerolled in Warbands, killed him with ease, even facetanking one slam in the first phase;leaving me with 10% health left. This was after nerf.

Wish I had played the other way around :P
Last edited by Pwnther on Jul 20, 2015, 3:07:03 AM
Thanks for the continued feedback! Any chance you guys will ever include this QoL update? I've been waiting for two years: http://i.imgur.com/bnF90gQ.png
You Malachai You! Killed me more than 50 times :D
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Act 4 is not balanced according to my experience, especially in merciless. Damage spikes everywhere and out of nowhere. Malachai is just the top of the iceberg. Consuming hundreds of flasks and opening tens of portals to finish a boss fight, is not a good mechanic in my book... its a stupid one.

So far the warbands league feels blunt.
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!
malachai still way too strong. nerf dat damage spikes. difficulty curve broken as hell
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Jul 20, 2015, 3:37:09 AM
"
Sparzy wrote:
I have the same thing in cruel, i have about double the max fire resist and i die as soon as the beam hits me.

Her beam is phys + light.
thanks
Malachai fucked the shit out of my witch... ew bad image kekekeke

No but really he killed me a lot lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Speaking of Malechai, any word on when he's going to be finished?
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info