2.0.0f Patch and Manifesto Post about Warbands

my client has patched 13.8 mb out of 11.6 mb .... wot .
chaotic neutral
For everyone complaining bout piety 1 hitting in merciless,the beam is veay easy to avoid ....just run in circle lol.
"
iflyingmonk wrote:
What about act 4 piety?

my fight with A4 piety was like an episode of benny hill with all the running in circles
Whens the next batch of divination cards coming? :)
In game name: Sirlancealot
Malachai's strongest power is to drop my fps to unplayable numbers =(

You guys could really add an option to remove some effects from the game, or make them solid, like fogs/rain. Dominus was somewhat bad in a party, but malachai is even worst, alone.
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
iflyingmonk wrote:
What about act 4 piety?

my fight with A4 piety was like an episode of benny hill with all the running in circles

what's the min +% movement speed required to outrun the beam?
"
humms wrote:
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
iflyingmonk wrote:
What about act 4 piety?

what's the min +% movement speed required to outrun the beam?

The closer you are to Piety, the less speed you need. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
darksoulse wrote:

You guys could really add an option to remove some effects from the game, or make them solid, like fogs/rain. Dominus was somewhat bad in a party, but malachai is even worst, alone.

+1, dominus' rain can freeze my client for half a second. Malachai can do it for solid three seconds.

I'm not a native English speaker. Should you spot a mistake in my post, feel free to point it out. Thanks!
Standard IGN: Aerandair
Divination Card results: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1591823
"
darksoulse wrote:

+1 In Malachai and Atziri fights , FPS drop is what is really killing us.
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
Congratz Malachai! You're on a killing spree.

I will not try to break it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info