Desert map boss is not fair

Zana Mission

Desert:
Kill the Corrupted Boss!
Area contains 2 Unique Bosses = thousands copies & tons of damage.

Full Armor build + Endurance Charges + Fortify + Flask... lvl87

...i died

this Boss is way to OP
i'd seen a few threads about the desert map pop up, didn't bother my arse reading them.

Played my first one last night through zana...and well it was quite easy, sure if you sit there and face tank you'll die but you are not supposed to sit back and faceroll bosses and GGG found a way to do that with this one...be thankful it doesn't seem to be fast enough to chase you.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Timewar9 wrote:
The boss has WAY too much life, and doesn't stop shooting mirror/blink arrow long enough for melee to damage him.

Basically here to second this. Done this boss twice today. Its basic mechanics are fine and quite unique to figure out, but the fight feels ridiculously cheap for a melee character.
Last edited by Crazyjayde on Aug 27, 2015, 7:11:41 PM
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Just fought this boss in a zana map. The only map mod was +cold damage.

Every other time before I just facetanked it and killed him without any issues so I always wondered why people were complaining. Today I died almost instantly and don't know what happened. My 4th death at lvl99 (all between 50% and 60%) and back to where I was over 3 months ago. Guess I'll quit for a while again and come back next year.

Wel some maps bosses scaling is completely off base in zana maps.
So here are some hints, that I've figured out from playing a lot of dried lakes for that damn brittle emperor card.

1. The real one is the only one who moves.
2. The real one is the only one who uses blink/mirror arrow. So there's a 50/50 shot at finding him.
3. Most importantly the clones only target you with their first shot, then they continue firing in that direction.
4. you can actually see if he used mirror or blink arrow.

if he shoots and there's a small shift in his position then he changed position
"
SjakaWaka wrote:
4. you can actually see if he used mirror or blink arrow.

if he shoots and there's a small shift in his position then he changed position

Did not know that one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info