Desert map boss is not fair

Today we had it on zana rotation and guess what? wipe, we could not kill him.
he is OP without any group and on group no way to kill him.
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
They definitely need to tone down the number of mirror/blink arrows he uses over a certain duration.
Or get rid of one of those two, so we know which one he is every time.
"
shaunus wrote:
They definitely need to tone down the number of mirror/blink arrows he uses over a certain duration.
Or get rid of one of those two, so we know which one he is every time.

or at least down mirrored boss hp so we can kill before he kill
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
It seems to be a recurring thing for all new bosses added in the expansion...

For some reason GGG have decided they have to be so dangerous, and have so enormous a life pool, that nobody want to run them...

The map bosses on the old maps seems fine(ish)... Generally mobs are more dangerous, and so are they, but they're not so totally out of whack as most/all of the new bosses/uniques...
"
Cyzax wrote:
It seems to be a recurring thing for all new bosses added in the expansion...

For some reason GGG have decided they have to be so dangerous, and have so enormous a life pool, that nobody want to run them...

The map bosses on the old maps seems fine(ish)... Generally mobs are more dangerous, and so are they, but they're not so totally out of whack as most/all of the new bosses/uniques...

half the old bosses are a sad joke

Atleast with the desert boss you need the pay attention and not just keep your attack button pressed.

i understand why some people hate him.

but honestly he isn't remotely OP

i was already killing him with my cycloner on lvl 60 before i had any armour with a full dps of 3k ,w/o any problems and he didn't take longer then a minute to kill.

"
SjakaWaka wrote:

half the old bosses are a sad joke

Atleast with the desert boss you need the pay attention and not just keep your attack button pressed.

i understand why some people hate him.

but honestly he isn't remotely OP

i was already killing him with my cycloner on lvl 60 before i had any armour with a full dps of 3k ,w/o any problems and he didn't take longer then a minute to kill.

You're just making things up unless you had like massive HP and leech. I played Cyclone as well, with like double the DPS and the boss was pretty much impossible to kill unless you run away and wait for the copies to expire, which makes the fight last for good 5-10 minutes.

This boss is OP by definition since he is a lot stronger than any of the other 68 bosses. Well, except Pit, because that boss is even more OP
Yep, the Desert boss is seriously overpowered and could do with toning down, whether health level or limiting the mirrors I can't really say.
even if his life was cut into 1/4th it is now, he'd still be the tankiest lvl 68 map boss in the game.
one other thing on how to recognise the real one besides him walking is that hes the only one who aims at you while the copies fire at the same spot all time
"
Kreaper_669 wrote:
one other thing on how to recognise the real one besides him walking is that hes the only one who aims at you while the copies fire at the same spot all time

Also if a tormented spirit inhabits him, only the real one will have the green font from that spirit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info