Constant lag spikes

Never had this problem up until just a week ago or so. Intermittent and persistent ping spikes to 400+ ms in most cases, while sitting at a stable 40-50ms in between. When I opened WinMTR and started the trace, I got a ping spike within the first few seconds in conjunction with packet loss at the first jump in the route. Not sure if this is an indication that the problem is local, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

WinMTR results: http://pastebin.com/vbGFn9Pw
Last edited by pezcore215 on Mar 24, 2016, 9:37:57 PM
This really needs to be fixed... This wasn't happening at the start of the Ascendancy >.<. I really have a trouble making myself want to try playing in this crappy lag, This has gone on for 2-4 days now and nothing has changed and I don't even see a reply from GGG about it? Its odd how its not everyone either my friend keeps telling me hes not getting any lag. Really just please get to work fixing this GGG its gone on long enough.
Ok when i play solo the lag is sporadic, mostly i get a latency of around 60, with a spike from time to time. When playing in a group - the lag is ubearable, its like a slideshow, pretty much unplayable :/ EU servers.
Been having the same issue as everyone else been trying to switch between Texas and Washington howevery no matter what whenever im fighting basically anything the ping spikes from around 40ms to 600+
Lost my favorite HC Pand character last night to lag at a Pan Chest. I'll not be playing or supporting anymore until the lag issues are dealt with. It's just no fun to spend a few days getting a character up to maps just to lose it to silly issues like this.
this lag has been going on for weeks wtf is GGG doing 42$ armor sets 1000+ supporter packs seriously ive been playing this game for years never had issues like this, been trying to play all morning and have been disconnected multiple times, games practically unplayable for me at this point and sad to say i'm about to move on, I understand its a free to play game but lets be honest they make enough money to maintain stable servers...
I'm seriously getting tired of having constant lag spikes, it's unplayable, seriously GGG what are you doing?????? It's the only game where I have this issue! FIX IT
pretty sad when 1000+ $ supporters are even tired of your game because you cant fix your servers, that they empty their pockets out for you. In before you can buy your own server packs LOL.
Last edited by dom99 on Mar 27, 2016, 11:27:30 AM
Can confirm this. It is ridiculous. I have been switching around all EU servers, and all network modes but it persists. 50-60ms and then random spikes up to 300-400ms. Literally the only game out of the DOZEN online games I play.

Fix it, or at least let us know you can't.
1 week i have constant lag...And fuck i'm tired to die on league at level 90. Four times i died today with fucking lag. And it's hard to get t9-10 map. Doing 1-2% XP on t8 map and losing 5-6 map XP for a fucking lag. Shit when you create something like labyrinth just give us a game wich is stable.
By chance i think laby is boring and useless and i don't do it. But i think player who die on last fight with lag will be happy.
Get out your finger from your ass and fix it...
Thanx and sorry my english is low.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info