Constant lag spikes

I have around 33 stable, basically everywhere. Often, like basically all the time, I have spikes to ~170 latency every 1.5 seconds though. My Latency graph looks like a heartbeat monitor, for crying out loud. This has been going on since last season and I want a fix. Acknowledge me, please.
Last edited by TheFilthxo on Mar 18, 2016, 8:01:23 AM
SAme here on European gateway

Recreating a zone (CTRL+click) fix the issue most of the time.
CTRL-Clicking isn't always an option but I have had a Massive amount of frustration getting through cruel labrynth over this.

I tried predictive but that made things worse when I went out of sync with traps.
I am in lockstab just fritzing. I don't know what to do to make this problem go away but it is seriously annoying the heck out of me.

Washington gateway.
hey, same issue here, pre ascendancy the game was fine now all i do is stutter across maps, its now become unplayable at higher levels as i just die constantly, would love to hear of a fix or workaround but no such luck, GGG must be losing some serious $$ from this, back to D3/Grim dawn i go

P.S - no difference if i change servers
Same on Amsterdam, London and Frankfurt that are the server that i can play usually close to my location. I have lag spikes from about 3-4 days ago (i play everyday 8-10 houres/day)

Right now cant connect.. waiting for a fix
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Mar 23, 2016, 8:39:20 AM
same here on amsterdam server. get som pretty insane spikes (had one at 1950 ms) just now, that was fun..........
Last edited by Rambostyrer on Mar 24, 2016, 4:37:16 AM
Yeah just disconnected twice at the way to malachai... so much fun without waypoints
Same shit. It's start about 3-4 days ago and still not fixed :(

http://pastebin.com/VZCJLU23

Latency in game (normal 70 to 90; last 4 days - 99-1000+)

Last edited by megavatt on Mar 24, 2016, 8:53:42 AM
Same lag spikes, some areas latency 80-99 most other areas 2000 latency :((((((((((

GGG Please fix this ASAP!!!!

Your game is the best please keep it that way dont lose customers over an issue that is fixable.....

Looking forward to hearing from you guys soon (Technical Support)

Thank you.

I updated Diablo 3 just to make sure the problem was not with my isp or something. I had a stable ping around 100 to 120 no spikes what so ever.....

Last edited by danihassanein on Mar 24, 2016, 2:58:46 PM
Yeah, same problem here. I came back to PoE after 2 years of absence, just to find it unplayable. I use the same ISP for years, no other games have this problem(just played Warframe last night for hours butter smooth). 2 years ago there was desync in PoE but it was the only issue with the game, no lag spikes. Now that desync is fixed from what i heard, the game is unplayable :( I use EU servers, no matter what server i choose, my latency is around 60-70, with constant spikes to 150-300, and it makes the game freezing and stuttering. For a game like PoE that is heavy action oriented and you really need smooth gameplay to not die constantly, this is a problem. And its sad really, 2 years ago there were no latency issues whatsoever. To add to the topic - it doesnt matter if i play in a group or solo - it happens everywhere all the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info