Constant lag spikes

Back from vacation

What do you know, problem ongoing :P
2 weeks and 28 pages of issues and comments on the subject of the ongoing lagfest that is POE after 2.0 STILL not one GGG comment on this... be nice for some input even if it's "hey we know we're working on it." Oh well weekend is almost over maybe the servers will be kind on Monday.
Fast is fine... but accurate is final.
Back from vacation

What do you know, problem ongoing :P
Yep
Same issue here.

Windows 7 64bit, GTX980, Intel 4790k. Constant spikes to DC, doesn't happen with any other game.

Pingtest.net shows 0 packet loss to pretty much anything.

Was fine until 2.0.1 patch.
Last edited by Jaikaro on Aug 3, 2015, 7:45:04 PM
They wont do anything..
It keeps going, they got a ton of documents of crashes,bug reports but they just
cant fix it.. Sad but true..

We can only w8 a better days for Path of Exile.
If they come ofc.
"
They wont do anything..
It keeps going, they got a ton of documents of crashes,bug reports but they just
cant fix it.. Sad but true..

We can only w8 a better days for Path of Exile.
If they come ofc.

[Removed by Support] not like everything GGG does is based on community input. [Removed by Support] On the contrary I would say: The past has proven that there are not many game developers that listen to the community like GGG does.
Last edited by Rachel on Aug 4, 2015, 7:20:04 AM
It's funny that there was a patch but no fix to this problem. I've tried playing on three different computers, i've eve tried a macbook, but every single time i've got these ***king latency spikes, not on every map though, but every single rare map made me ragequit the game.
They gotta be frickin kidding me right ? still no fu****g fix ? how long am I supposed to not to play this game ?
same story here in EU (Milan gateway) game is totally unplayable constant lag spike and disconnections, just lost a level 77 map :/
Last edited by Ghismo on Aug 5, 2015, 10:25:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info