[2.0] Dual Ice Shot Totem - [HC] [Atziri] Viable - XTRA Cheap/Effective/safe - 90K+ DPS. VIDEOS !

Lucky regal! one point away from dropping it in.

"
adamwilk wrote:
are you going to make crit version of this build?

No.

Try it, you'll see. Impossible to be done properly. You'll need to be at least lvl 130 to get a descent tree
"
Currently following your great guide but had some concerns about HC/Tempest defenses coming from an Iron Wil Incinerate death the other day with 7k HP + Chaos Golem. It seems (without the expensive of Lightening Coil) this is somewhat lacking?

No Immortal Call (not that it saved me lol) just a CWDT + Arctic Breath or am I missing something?

Currently 63 and close to making the switch from Dual Flame Totems - only concern is that with Flame Totems you could play much more defensively (drop and hide) while with Point Blank you need to be up in their face which is concerning for the likes of Death & Taxes map, Orchard/Terrace bosses etc.

Look forward to the continued updates - great guide (and thanks to others in here like gbjfrtswym)

Thanks for following !

So, incinerate need to be static to DPS. I don't.
And it also fears the corrupting blood.

Lightning Coil is a must in HC. Even with 6K + HP, some blue rhoa can kill you, or a bad projectile map.

Immortal isen't that needed. I've tried it, and now i rather use a CWDT + Arctic Breath + GMP. I "felt" it more usable. Blind can be a good as 4th, or a curse.

As you'll see, Ice shot totems are VERY defensive. You don't need to be up in their face. As long as a creature is taking the close range shot, all the others behind will take the insane close range DPS from the ice shot cone AOE.

And if somehow you wanna play really tight, totems will shot even if the target is far, making small dmg, chilling the ground and attracting everyone's attention (till close range).

I've encountered some issues with very AOE spammy boss, like twins asphyxia's or crematorium boss. But now that i took Unrelenting on the tree, I can litteraly spam totems while running.
If you play HC, try dual curse ! Temporal Chains + perma chill will knock out spammy bosses.

Just ask for a boss fight, if you still doubt. I'll make a video.
If you need anything, just ask :)

Peace
Jewels added !
Okay guys, got near 20 regrets, so my 4th frenzy is comming, and a new vid will come soon !

80K + DPS
Last edited by Kikoyou on Sep 17, 2015, 7:33:03 PM
6SL video added, poorjoy's
Gear and tree updated

Thanks for following !
Another video added !

Here

hope you guys like good music :)
Last edited by Kikoyou on Sep 24, 2015, 12:05:30 PM
This is the only build I have ever found that: can sit on the couch, play on my laggy laptop, and drink beer while watching tv..all while still playing this build. And I haven't even optimized my Codt links yet.
"
animalhouse wrote:
This is the only build I have ever found that: can sit on the couch, play on my laggy laptop, and drink beer while watching tv..all while still playing this build. And I haven't even optimized my Codt links yet.

lol, you got it :)

And you don't need more than an exa of gear to clear end content maps.

Just made some 80-81 with 150% + quantity on map (really hard meeps), but i'm 6Sl and optimized.
I haven't seen if this has been suggested in the comments before, but you know you could always swap your Added Fire gem for a Physical to Lightning gem, and then you can use a better quiver than Blackgleam.

That would also give your totems a chance to shock, which it doesn't seem to have right now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info