[2.0] Dual Ice Shot Totem - [HC] [Atziri] Viable - XTRA Cheap/Effective/safe - 90K+ DPS. VIDEOS !

"
Kikoyou wrote:
Have you taken mana flows and mana/life regen nodes from the templar start ? If you got mana issue, take unrelenting.

For squishy totems, you need to lvl up your ranged attack totem. And ofc strategic placement is the key. By playing, you'll figure out how to place them

I thought so about my totems too for ranged attack totem. Because I was using a lvl 8, I thought I just needed to level it up.

But I looked it up on the wiki, all leveling up does is increase the duration.
"
BlueTank wrote:

But I looked it up on the wiki, all leveling up does is increase the duration.

You looked on the wrong data, the old ones. Now it's 8 at ALL level

Buuut, totem's life is increased each level. And less damage is reduced
Awesome to see someone using Ranged Attack Totem! I have a Tabula and am currently leveling, but what are people's thoughts on the 6th link? Hypothermia is another more multiplier and it is guaranteed to work thanks to Ice Shot's frozen ground.

What about the Celestial Punishment cluster? Vaal Lightning Trap and Fire Trap + Chance to ignite + Prolif to make sure mobs have a status ailment on them.
Where are you getting the bonus 3 arrows per totem? My gem setup is identical to what you have posted in the original post but my totems only shoot 1 arrow each?
"
Necraa wrote:
Where are you getting the bonus 3 arrows per totem? My gem setup is identical to what you have posted in the original post but my totems only shoot 1 arrow each?

He has the Jewel called "Rain_of_Splinters"
Last edited by Siyoo2 on Jul 25, 2015, 4:42:07 AM
Hi thank you for the build it's nice, but you forget to talk about the bandits..

What bandit did you help in cruel / merc plz?

ty for answers
Nice build, thx for sharing.

One question, is the +1arrow quiver necessary? Cuz it's not quite easy to get.
honestly i dont see any reason to use this when your dps is fairly bad and your clear speed is awful, and you're also not very tanky or have good defenses IMO

i do think it's a cool idea but i just dunno if ranged attack totem ice shot is real viable right now - props on making a build that does work moderately well though
Both questions, answered.

Is the +1arrow quiver necessary? Cuz it's not quite easy to get.
Not necessary at all. Was looking for a corruption like : "10% of physical converted to lightning". Found this

And bandits : Oak (life) - Kaityn ( AS) - Kraityn (Frenzy charge)
"
Awesome to see someone using Ranged Attack Totem! I have a Tabula and am currently leveling, but what are people's thoughts on the 6th link? Hypothermia is another more multiplier and it is guaranteed to work thanks to Ice Shot's frozen ground.

What about the Celestial Punishment cluster? Vaal Lightning Trap and Fire Trap + Chance to ignite + Prolif to make sure mobs have a status ailment on them.

Ranged attack totem - Ice shot - Physical projectile attack damage - slower projectile - Weapon elemental damage - Added fire damage

That will work better. you don't care hypotermia if you one shot trash mobs.

And forget Celestial Punishement. Worthless, and freezing ain't your base mechanics. you won't freeze. you'll chill and KB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info