[2.0] Dual Ice Shot Totem - [HC] [Atziri] Viable - XTRA Cheap/Effective/safe - 90K+ DPS. VIDEOS !

"
honestly i dont see any reason to use this when your dps is fairly bad and your clear speed is awful, and you're also not very tanky or have good defenses IMO

i do think it's a cool idea but i just dunno if ranged attack totem ice shot is real viable right now - props on making a build that does work moderately well though

Love that guy.

So angry of his build that wanna tear down the other's people build.

As for me, a cheap build that kills atziri isen't just "work moderately well though"

"you're also not very tanky or have good defenses IMO". Look my chest. A belly or a lightning coil would sureley fit better. But won't be a budget build anymore. I'm at 5.5 HP, and I never die in map.

Knock Back and chilled ground is a very powerfull defence aswell.
Last edited by Kikoyou on Jul 30, 2015, 11:57:11 PM
Nice build.

There is a small mistake in your explanation though.
"More" is multiplicative, not additive. So while you can count all "increased" together, you have to multiply the "more's".

Close range: 100% more damage, so you're at 200%
Point Blank: 50% more damage, so you're at 300%

So in this case 100% more and 50% more results in a total of 200% more damage, not 150% more damage.
Can you send me a page where you found this ?

Never heard of that before.
"
Kikoyou wrote:
"
Awesome to see someone using Ranged Attack Totem! I have a Tabula and am currently leveling, but what are people's thoughts on the 6th link? Hypothermia is another more multiplier and it is guaranteed to work thanks to Ice Shot's frozen ground.

What about the Celestial Punishment cluster? Vaal Lightning Trap and Fire Trap + Chance to ignite + Prolif to make sure mobs have a status ailment on them.

Ranged attack totem - Ice shot - Physical projectile attack damage - slower projectile - Weapon elemental damage - Added fire damage

That will work better. you don't care hypotermia if you one shot trash mobs.

And forget Celestial Punishement. Worthless, and freezing ain't your base mechanics. you won't freeze. you'll chill and KB

Fair point about Celestial Punishment, I've given up on it.
As for the 6th link, I've had good experience with Pierce for trash, swapping Hypothermia for bosses and other tough nuts.
As much as I like unique builds... and think this one is pretty cool...

"
Kikoyou wrote:
- How much does it cost ?

Basically, less than 10C

... Rain of Splinters alone is ~15c. A decent 5link is also more expensive than 10c. Why can't people just be realistic about costs?

Apart from that, really pretty cool. Might try some kind of iteration of this.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Thanks, forgot about the jewel. That raise up a lot the price of my build !

And BTW, a 5 link cost 5C. you just have to alch and be lucky (as i did)
bump
isn't trap more popular with chin sol than totem?

I mean totems aren't always going to be at point blank range are they?
See my char ToChaosAndBeyond.

I threw a bunch of stuff i had together.

notable changes:

scion (better starting position)

romira's banquet + incinerate combo. always at max power charges for almost no cost. accuracy + crit multi on the ring.

67% crit chance

phys to lightning gem: conversion frees up quiver AND adds 15-20% more damage

13k dps without frenzy charges and rain of splinters in tabula

right now that char is very squishy (3050 hp) because i just put on random gear, am only level 78 and havent done the a4 skill quests yet.

i think overall the char has a bit less life but has way more upgradeable parts and has a way higher damage potential.
Have you considered using puncture traps to supplement your damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info