[2.0] Dual Ice Shot Totem - [HC] [Atziri] Viable - XTRA Cheap/Effective/safe - 90K+ DPS. VIDEOS !

Ahaha, thanks :)
Hey man, how do you get all the dextery needed to equip chin sol? It is impossible to do it with that skill tree and gear...
Possible to get it with gear. Eventually just convert some of ur str/in to dex with jewel temporarily.
"
Scoorczybyk wrote:
Possible to get it with gear. Eventually just convert some of ur str/in to dex with jewel temporarily.

This is what I had to do.
I havn't incorporated it yet because I cant use my chin sol yet, but I use trap/mult trap/blink arrow/ lmp as secondary dmg, lets you put up something like 9-12 clones depending on duration.

This makes up for the lack of atk speed normally as there are arrows going everywhere -and you can use the empire's grasp gloves which affects all of those arrows thanks to the knockback passive on chin sol. It should suck everything in, and because there are so many things attacking, most monsters will get trapped.

Cool thing here is this build relies on your bow/quiver/auras and elemental weapon dmg, all of which affects the blink traps.
New build : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1463657
Soon schrapnel shot !
I'll update the build asap the new spell cames out
any chance of this getting updated? I had lots of fun with it last league.
Can you re-post the skill tree? Please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info