[2.0] Dual Ice Shot Totem - [HC] [Atziri] Viable - XTRA Cheap/Effective/safe - 90K+ DPS. VIDEOS !

How about freeze mine? 100% freeze and 15% more cold dmg?
"
Pascoflyer wrote:
How about freeze mine? 100% freeze and 15% more cold dmg?

Your not really specialized into cold, and into mines. You will only freeze durably the small whites ones (not dangerous ones). I woulden't recommand it
What flasks do you use?
Think this would work with kinetic blast? I like the idea of keeping a shield :)
Using it in 1m sc right now. No struggle at all even without shield.

I just little modificated build by using 5l Lioneyes Viosion chest and pierce jewel so more slow and some dmg to monsters far away for more control.
"
FireTako wrote:
What flasks do you use?

Edited in main post. Thanks for poitning out this lack.
"
bot2600 wrote:
Think this would work with kinetic blast? I like the idea of keeping a shield :)

This would work, ofc. But the point is to use Chin Sol + Point Blank. Without Chin Sol, your damage gonna be so looow. And KB doesen't chill + knockback. That's a defence
Last edited by Kikoyou on Oct 13, 2015, 8:34:23 AM
"
Scoorczybyk wrote:
Using it in 1m sc right now. No struggle at all even without shield.

I just little modificated build by using 5l Lioneyes Viosion chest and pierce jewel so more slow and some dmg to monsters far away for more control.

I thought about it. nice you did it ! I diden't do it because i wasen't able to reach 100% pierce, and use drillneck then.

But yep your right, it's way better for packs
"
Kikoyou wrote:
"
bot2600 wrote:

This would work, ofc. But the point is to use Chin Sol + Point Blank. Without Chin Sol, your damage gonna be so looow. And KB doesen't chill + knockback. That's a defence

I agree, I was hoping the overlapping AOE would make up for the damage, and with Herald of Ice and Hatred it could potentially still freeze if not knock back, but I agree, the build as it stands is definitely better.

I will blame my crazy idea on lack of sleep as I try to re-level after my RIP of my old character :)
Does WED add any dmg at all?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info