[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Tornado Shot, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

"
squalltheonly wrote:
I have been wondering something, you never mentioned elemental resistances, not even on the stats priorities. I also noticed the finished build doesn't take the "phase acrobatics" keystone, so how are we going to survive the elements?

I mention it in the video that you should be capped, but I forgot to add it to the written guide. It has now been fixed, besides life it is your second priority to fix. Thanks for pointing it out =)

As for Phase Acro; In my experience, it is rarely spell damage that kills you (mostly physical 1-shots or bursts), because of that I would rather spend the 4 skill points on more life or damage. Basically I find phase acro somewhat inefficient :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Where do you fit Blood Rage into your build?
"
Kilmar wrote:
Where do you fit Blood Rage into your build?

I don't. You need to use the ascendancy point Way of the Poacher to generate frenzy charges. That said you can use Blood Rage until you get that if you prefer :)
I have added a "My Current Gear" section to the OP. This should give you an indication of what is good.
Cannot thank you enough for constantly updating your guides and responding to people in so many threads bro, having a blast in new league thanks to you.

Still, i wonder why you picked way of the poacher instead of quartz infusion. Isn't constant phasing and 25% proc of frenzy charges from blood rage would be more efficient? Or quartz infusion isn't that good as i think it is?
Last edited by SorrowHead on Mar 6, 2016, 5:00:30 PM
Wouldn't "Avatar of Slaughter" go really really well? It's the 2nd big node in the raider ascendancy past the frenzy charge generating one. It vastly ups the effects of each frenzy charge
"
SorrowHead wrote:
Cannot thank you enough for constantly updating your guides and responding to people in so many threads bro, having a blast in new league thanks to you.

Still, i wonder why you picked way of the poacher instead of quartz infusion. Isn't constant phasing and 25% proc of frenzy charges from blood rage would be more efficient? Or quartz infusion isn't that good as i think it is?

You're welcome mate :)

Way of the poacher allows you to generate frenzy charges without having to spend extra skillpoints on life regen nodes to be able to sustain blood rage, or use the sub-optimal Blood Dance boots. It also gives you that 1 extra frenzy charge that both increases damage and attack speed.

Quartz infusion is by itself not that attractive, unless it is paired with Avatar of the Veil. That said the insane damage boost AND defensive boost the onslaught notables provide is imo superior :)
"
"
SorrowHead wrote:

You're welcome mate :)

Way of the poacher allows you to generate frenzy charges without having to spend extra skillpoints on life regen nodes to be able to sustain blood rage, or use the sub-optimal Blood Dance boots. It also gives you that 1 extra frenzy charge that both increases damage and attack speed.

Quartz infusion is by itself not that attractive, unless it is paired with Avatar of the Veil. That said the insane damage boost AND defensive boost the onslaught notables provide is imo superior :)

Makes sense. Thx for reply mang, have a good day.
"
zankioh wrote:
Wouldn't "Avatar of Slaughter" go really really well? It's the 2nd big node in the raider ascendancy past the frenzy charge generating one. It vastly ups the effects of each frenzy charge
Alot of people have noted this across ranger. its kindof a newbie trap.

minor node. 15% ev rating, 18% frenzy charge duration. 15% ev by itself is kindof terrible, as its just adding into the hundreds of other you have. the 18% frenzy charge duration, same deal, at best, its saving you 1 skill point, since you likely invested in this elsewhere. But even then, not really, because in both places you grab +frenzy duration, you HAD to, to get that +1 frenzy charge. and that 32% duration is probably enough to keep the up already.

Avatar of the slaughter. 8 charges.
16% move speed, 24% attack speed, 25% attack damage additive.
that extra frenzy is a 4% attack/cast, and 4% more damage. 4% eva

15% eva, 5% attack speed minor.
50% more onslaught. (20as/rs base, so should be 30%/30%)
20% inc damage during onslaught. 25% more melee evade, 15% more ranged evade.

so, 35% as, 30% move, 20%ad during onslaught, and 25% more melee evad, 15% ranged evade.
Onslaught flask a given.

Personally, I think pathfinder is the best.
Pathfinder can definitely work as well, yea =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info