[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Tornado Shot, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

As always GREAT build, thank you so much for all you build, this is after Dual Flame Totem, Cyclone and RF Incinerate the 4th one i will be using.

I'm level 42 now and I just started using Tornado Shot instead of Split Arrow. There's one thing i don't quiet understand: The Tornado Shot feels WAY stronger and it actually deals way more damage, but the tooltip only says ~600 dps, while Split Arrow dealt over 1200 dps (both 4L). Can you explain this?

And i have another problem with my mana. I'm in no way able to use Frenzy as single target, because i simple don't have the mana regen / leech to sustain it. I can hit like 3 times and then i have to wait for regen to shoot another time. Is this normal or is there any way to avoid it? I know in maps this won't make much of a difference, since there are always tons of mobs around the boss and I can us TS to get Mana, but in the storyline, especially in Act 4 Piety and the three organs barely spawn adds so the fights usually take forever, since I have to attack the Default attack.

Thanks for your help and keep on doing this whole youtube stuff, you're doing a really great Job!

Last edited by ESI_Antiyas on Oct 29, 2015, 5:52:59 PM
Hi pls show me your Uber Atziri gear?Thx
In case you guys are wondering, then yes - this build is a very good choice for the 5-week Darkshrine Race.

Best of luck! =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hey Lifting!

Absolutely insane guide you did here :). I just finished all difficulties and i´ve got to say, never went through merciless like that before. It was like i was playing in normal mode ^^.

It is quite difficult to get res capped when you are wearing lightning coil and rats nest, but i found a way. I will probably have no problems mapping really high alrdy, even if i don´t even have a 5/6 link on bow and Chestplate, so = beginner friendly? YES.

But here is my problem: i´d really like to use maligaro´s virtuosity (i wont use atziris steps cause then it would really be impossible to get resistance capped).

With 3 uniques its gonna be real hard to get res capped and i ll probably have to spend loads of currency to achieve that. Which one would you suggest more? Rats nest or Maligaros ? Or should i perhaps aim for a 5l rare chestplate and ditch lightning coil, so that i can get res capped easier ?

Here is my gear so far, any suggestions ?

Last edited by T11b0ne on Nov 17, 2015, 6:08:41 AM
If you are poor, what would be the best +20 queality gem you recomend me to buy? tornado and GMP?

thanks for the awesome guide
Hey Lifting, what about updating the build to 2.1?
Last edited by Jeaciaz on Dec 9, 2015, 11:25:54 AM
Build guide updated for 2.1

In 2.1 Tornado Shot has received a slight damage buff (10% at all levels). Additionally this build now also has a bit more life available to it throughout the skill-tree. Overall a great patch for this build!

I will be uploading an updated video build guide tomorrow.

Best of luck bros!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
LNB
what are your thoughts on blasphemy curses + new aura radius passives closer to the tree+ effective increase in available mana per levels .
Domine Non Es Dignus

with blasphemy curses are effected by aura radius increase. we have 2 clusters close to the tree
Charisma- 12% inc aoe
champion of cuase 24% inc aoe
add that to an inc aoe gem you have about a 34-44% increase in curse radius. this would pretty much cover the whole screen for us.

For most part we try to kill stuff at the edge of the screen - which ought to be covered by the curse.
I am hoping the changes in effective per level allow us to accomodate more curse/aura's
The leech cluster also seems pretty appealing since the leech scales off all damage we might not need too much of unreserved mana.
Hatred+Assasins Mark+Eleweakness...? with charisma+ enlighten --- hoping that would allow us enough unreserved mana to serve our mana needs with the improved leech passives.
Domine Non Es Dignus
Hey dude,

Great guide as always, btw what about an elemental version of this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info