(Dec 3) Ladder Race League with 50+ Prizes

What stops them is that they can't move until the countdown is complete.
Path of Exile II - Game Director
"
KrapnoV wrote:
Unless I'm wrong the event start in 90 minutes as it is currently 8:30am NZ time. o__O

Nope, it was 9:30 when you posted this.
Path of Exile II - Game Director
"
Jonathan wrote:
What stops them is that they can't move until the countdown is complete.

Thanks for the quick reply! Much appreciated.
Hmm... What should I write here?
Question: What was more successful in the last ladder race, Solo or Party?

I went solo & then was monkey r*ped in the forest. Lack of quality flasks because of the rush is what did me in.
"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof."

-Christopher Hitchens

Last edited by mdavis588 on Dec 3, 2011, 3:44:24 PM
"
mdavis588 wrote:
I went solo & then was monkey r*ped in the forest. Lack of quality flasks because of the rush is what did me in.

Lol. Just... Lol, anyways I am going Solo, I think the key here is do what you think its most fun! And this will be a softcore league so there is no problem if you die!
"
Carlos9699 wrote:

Lol. Just... Lol, anyways I am going Solo, I think the key here is do what you think its most fun! And this will be a softcore league so there is no problem if you die!

Wrong. Game crashed when lvl 8or9 and was reset to level 1 at the shore entry point.
Purringcat Clan-DA Staff
Why does GGG hate Rangers so much. They used to be fun, now it's just constant kiting.
I decided not to participate because 8am is too early to get up to play video games :\
IRON MAN
Too back we cant spectate the race like a sporting event.
Running isn't freedom. You should know that.
ighnaz - Thanks for the beta key!!!!
I HAVE NO MORE BETA KEYS!!
"
purringcat wrote:
"
Carlos9699 wrote:

Wrong. Game crashed when lvl 8or9 and was reset to level 1 at the shore entry point.

That may have been a bug or something, I have died level 9 or 10 and ressurected in the Shore encampment, like nothing had happened, still level 9 (10)
Backup if the league get's emptied:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info