(Dec 3) Ladder Race League with 50+ Prizes

"
Too back we cant spectate the race like a sporting event.

Maybe next time I'll stream. That's a little closer to spectating...sorta.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
I'm so mad Trophy beat me, I honestly thought I'd be the only templar. lol.

Got 16th and 17th place with double nova spam (witch with +spell damage dagger, Templar with 2H spell damage Axe)

Was a good run, but just not enough, we died like 3 times each on aura mobs that just refused to die. (So much life regen/bonus energy shields)
Lawl. Nicely done dissappoint. I was thinking about rushing XP or rushing for orbs, decided XP.

Nice to see you can get that far by running fast.

Also, second time I missed top ladder spot for a stupid reason :(. Last time I got a memory fragmentation shenanigan, this time I avoided it with a well timed restart of the client, but killed myself in Cruel once like a total idiot.

So, Ruthless is basically impossible like I thought?
Last edited by konfeta on Dec 3, 2011, 7:10:51 PM
Now party are :
DA_Sparkle - wich dmolisher
DA_BrazzMonkey_scldr marauder
DA_Zoro duelist Dewberry
Cat_DA_Furball wich
Jetcutter_event ranger

After 3 hours :
Got lvl 19, 93 %
Finger cramps.

30: BrazzMonkey - DA_BrazzMonkey_SCLDR, Marauder lvl20, xp 861209
32: Dewberry - DA_Zoro, Duelist lvl19, xp 835428
33: Jetcutter - DA_Sparkle, Witch lvl19, xp 832682
40: Ben3styx - Jetcutter_event, Ranger lvl18, xp 555714

Server crashed after 1 hour and cats character didnt save progress, so she was level 1.
Last edited by dust7 on Dec 3, 2011, 7:12:48 PM
Unavailable

I was falling behind 'til I Orbed that beaut'.

You only died once in Cruel? That stupid Fire Fury got me twice because he wouldn't run, just Firestormed atop his head.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Oh, that explains it. Well, I died a few times in normal as well, slowed me down because I spent effectively 5 minutes retreading. The hobo people aren't dangerous usually, but they can surprise you with a set of champion mods, which dramatically reduces effectiveness of nova spam.

And the memory fragmentation thing did cost me another 5 because restarting the game took fucking forever.

Which is another reason I want these to be shortened to 2 hours. Anything beyond that is crash or hang up city.
Last edited by konfeta on Dec 3, 2011, 7:16:12 PM
I think everybody who participated in this should get some sort of reward. XP

-Seriously after the first few minutes the leader(s) were/was clearly defined and miles ahead. It was rather upsetting that way. You have to find a way to make participation fun for everyone. Not just the few hardcore players that dominate by knowing all the tricks.
"
konfeta wrote:
Lawl. Nicely done dissappoint. I was thinking about rushing XP or rushing for orbs, decided XP.

Nice to see you can get that far by running fast.

Also, second time I missed top ladder spot for a stupid reason :(. Last time I got a memory fragmentation shenanigan, this time I avoided it with a well timed restart of the client, but killed myself in Cruel once like a total idiot.

So, Ruthless is basically impossible like I thought?

Two second place finishes! Nicely done. And this time you get some prizes :p

I still think Ruthless is possible. I had a lot of deaths and bad items. Waterfall Cave and Cruel Prison were especially bad. And I also got several rare hellions including a speed one on normal Prisoner's gate that led to a lot of time lost because I died close to the exit :\
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
Nice going everyone... my ass in now soar :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info