Friday-Sunday Only - The Ember Mystery Box!

"
Mihalis wrote:
I'm gonna pass this... i don't like RNG and duplicate MTXs. GGG you should fix your microtransactions model and you would probably sell more. Simply transform it to a fair system!!

For example its not fair to pay $50 for an armor set and only be able to use it in 1 char. How stupid is that? You think i am gonna buy another set for another character? No i will simply take it off from one and use it on the other, but that just sucks. So make the TRXs available for all characters. Why does my Divine pet works with all my characters?

Or that i have to buy 2 times the same weapon effect if i wanna dual wield.

I will keep sayin that MTXs prices are too high for some items. But thats not the real problem cause i don't mind to wait to get an armor set at discount sale price (like i got the steam powered set yesterday that i wanted since release), but all the above are simply annoying.

It's obvious that i wanna support you guys, with all i can, but make these MTXs FAIR not silly.

Just my two cents.

^
QFT.

And I believe you can use the supporter pack pets on all characters because you could theoretically only purchase 1 max. I'm assuming it's the same reasoning as to why the Awakening supporter pack weapon effects give an effect to both weapons if dual-wielding.
Last edited by Nicksiren on Jul 17, 2015, 2:42:19 AM
This is great, but I need to start my own zoo..

Will we be able to trade the extras in for other items?

IGN: Archet
"
Archet wrote:
This is great, but I need to start my own zoo..

Will we be able to trade the extras in for other items?

just burn some foxes in fireplaces
#joke
I regret every bit of trying my luck with this.

Not as bad as some of the others but I don't find RNG with real money fun at all, being an American this announcement comes right at the time of day where I'm tired and should be in bed and have little self control. Sigh... I should have gone to bed a few minutes earlier and I wouldn't have spent 270 points on things I don't want or even like.
Last edited by Fuglypump on Jul 17, 2015, 3:11:08 AM
"
HNNH wrote:

4 dragon fireball

well done ggg!

You need to get your RNG looked at.
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Wuffell wrote:
Nice idea! It was good fun opening a few of these.

I do like the idea of ensuring you can't get multiple copies of the same pet though, as that's not useful. Two firefly swarms simply takes up more room, and it's not any more useful than one swarm.

If you get multiple internal gloves, you can at least use them on multiple characters, so that's totally fair enough IMO. Anyone moaning because they got a lot of copies of the same items ... well that's a possibility with RNG. One in a million chances happen all the time.

You can put multiples of one pet in your hideout.

Awesome, thanks! That's pretty cool actually, never realised this :)
1)
screwed

2)
screwed

3)
oh crap

last (no more pts)
finaly! At least 220 for 180 :)

Aaaaand my savings for Raven Wings Sale are gone
IGN Bzyk

R.I.P. No-Aegis Necro tank (3.2.0) ;(
Last edited by thebzyk on Jul 17, 2015, 3:14:38 AM
I've been rather lucky and decided not to push my luck any further. Wouldn't mind being able to trade hideout stuff in either :)
Spoiler
Opening cases also in PoE now xD

Jk, you guys do amazing job.
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
When will be able to purchase the demon king armor set pieces *individually* ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info