Friday-Sunday Only - The Ember Mystery Box!

mystery box "sales" are a nice and cheap way for new game supporters to stock up on microtransactions. nothing more, really.

and, with some luck, it's a good chance for them to look ingame as if they supported the game big style while spending only 45 points.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Will never buy mystery boxes again.

"
XeroX wrote:
Will never buy mystery boxes again.

540 points = 54 bucks for crap..

Whole infernal armor will prolly cost around 450 points, so why not just wait but spend money on just a chance to hit sth viable?

At least it should be possible to get a different item each time and not these firefly pets. Doesn't make any sense to me so I'd personally never buy such a box.
IGN Soultakerr
Last edited by maikanafufaika on Jul 19, 2015, 7:11:12 AM
I stopped buying these after my 6th Dragon fireball effect and my 9th firefly swarm pet =p
This rubbish company keeps having sales on useless items on the store that nobody wants.

I knew this mystery box will be another scam. so I have 310 coins left and they want to SCAM me and TRICK me into wasting it on these mystery boxes and I will never get infernal weapon effect when i could have just bought it for 280 coins.

just like all those $2 steam mystery box on G2A.com that claims to give random games but the truth is you get a random game worth less than what you paid for in the box

I was waiting since January this year for infernal weapon to go on sale I emailed them and begged them to put it on sale. They refused to do so.

Therefore I quit this game. Good riddance.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Jul 19, 2015, 10:46:28 AM
Getting that infernal fox for 45 instead of 250 sure was nice! (EDIT - First try too! Well, I am quitting while I am ahead - I will spend the money elsewhere, and it doesn't matter to GGG, as they got my money already for all those juicy points!)

:-)

GGG, you should do stuff like this more often. In fact, you really need to blow that store out, that are so many different types of cosmetics you could be selling, and the work of the artists and modelers and animators is going directly to something you make money from.

MORE MTX! MORE MTX! MORE MTX!
Last edited by BINARYGOD on Jul 19, 2015, 3:16:59 PM

Damn thanks RNG! 2 box , 2 item I wanted
I think to be fair, it still RNG but you should get one of each before it start repeating. Or there's a limit to one for non-hideout mtx like dragon fireball.
Just spend $60 on the boxes, to be fair. Why make the drop RNG if you can't recycle the duplicate stuff? With those rubbish sitting in my bag kind feels a huge waste.
Considering there are like 20 items you can get it feels like the chances for firefly/cauldron/fireplaces are really high compared to the rest.

opened some boxes got

firefly x3
cauldron x2
fireplace x3

thats all i got. Also these boxes are too expensive why not make them 25 at most. Also you should list what items are in the drop pool when you are purchasing the items. I REALLY didn't expect to get items for hideout when i was purchasing my first 3. just saying "random item with fiery theme isnt enough.

at this price ill never buy more mystery boxes. I get that we just got a huge expansion for free, and im more than happy to support ggg, but come on dont include hideout stuff in the boxes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info