Friday-Sunday Only - The Ember Mystery Box!

spend a few points (upgraded my supporter pack to aquire some points)

i want the cauldron :C
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
Last edited by Merluza on Jul 19, 2015, 9:12:32 PM
Cauldron is 55 points in the store. Just sayin' :D
RNG DO EXIST: 1st BOX = Infernal Scorpion

VIDEO PROOF:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q-lhRuRVvw
FOR THE GLORY!
rip
"
Cauldron is 55 points in the store. Just sayin' :D

my weakness are those random boxes

st patricks got the better of me, too

well in the end we support this great company. would fall again for you guys <3
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
"
Honebuto wrote:
i opened 30 mystery box the day before yesterday. too many decorations.
today, i noticed that GGG will release infernal armour set after 3 weeks.
i'll never challenge mystery box :(

x1 Infernal Head Skin
x1 Infernal Scorpion Pet
x1 Infernal Fox Pet
x1 Firefly Swarm Pet
x2 Infernal Skull Anger Effect
x2 Infernal Footprints Effect
x1 Infernal Skull
x4 fiery Visage
x4 Dragon Fireball Effect
x3 Fireplace
x10 Cauldron

rip
IGN Soultakerr
"
BINARYGOD wrote:
Getting that infernal fox for 45 instead of 250 sure was nice! (EDIT - First try too! Well, I am quitting while I am ahead - I will spend the money elsewhere, and it doesn't matter to GGG, as they got my money already for all those juicy points!)

:-)

GGG, you should do stuff like this more often. In fact, you really need to blow that store out, that are so many different types of cosmetics you could be selling, and the work of the artists and modelers and animators is going directly to something you make money from.

MORE MTX! MORE MTX! MORE MTX!

and please put the game on facebook too, then. also rename it path of shiny objects. who cares about that hack and slash shtick, what people really want is opening boxes and shiny mtx! hideout building just like in the sims! PROFIT

much smaller chance to introduce bugs too! hell you should hire me as marketing director
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Jul 20, 2015, 10:20:40 AM
I bought two boxes. In the first I received the Infernal Skull Anger Skill Effect, which I did not have, and was worth double the ember box cost, my second gave me the Infernal Weapon Effect, which I already had, but that being worth 280 pts and me being able to at least dual wield those effects makes me feel like I got a good deal out of these ember boxes, however, out of fear of getting unnecessary duplicates, I've elected to stop at 2.

Last edited by Illuvatar_82 on Jul 20, 2015, 12:51:22 PM
yep was not happy with my RNG

first box
ok second box
oh yeah good RNG just like a saw some earlier posts I'll stop if I get a double but man I'm such a sucker for random boxes. Then 3rd box
ok whatever. Then all downhill

and I was done and out.
Call it bad luck

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info