Friday-Sunday Only - The Ember Mystery Box!

This is by far the most fair "random-mtx-case" that i've seen. Now, if we only could trade away the duplicates... :)
Last edited by Thavok on Jul 17, 2015, 1:09:41 AM
For all the crybabies: it's a +EV buy, not an equal likelihood buy. And yes, that *could* mean that unless you acquire the most rare item you're going to get hosed every other time. Deal with it.

However, there is a 100% of forgoing the mtx and saving $$$ for Charmin Extra Soft at the grocery store.
Very, very cool. Now this is how you do mystery boxes right!!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Laurium wrote:
For all the crybabies: it's a +EV buy, not an equal likelihood buy. And yes, that *could* mean that unless you acquire the most rare item you're going to get hosed every other time. Deal with it.

However, there is a 100% of forgoing the mtx and saving $$$ for Charmin Extra Soft at the grocery store.

Except they only say there's a 10% chance for an infernal armour. While true, is VERY misleading. Since not all items have an equal chance within that 10%.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
Laurium wrote:

Except they only say there's a 10% chance for an infernal armour. While true, is VERY misleading. Since not all items have an equal chance within that 10%.

That's what EV is, dude.

Suggestion for GGG: Next time please release a pay table for each item. That way no one will go all in and complain later on when they don't hit the item they want. /s
Last edited by Laurium on Jul 17, 2015, 12:36:04 AM
My luck so far. Oh and add in about 6 Furnace things plus the same amount of campfires plus nine Fireflies.
Some SSF player
Got the Cauldron... rip

First (and only) 3 I bought. I then checked forums and realized you could gets duplicates of items so I immediately stopped buying more.

I'm OK with what I got, but had I properly understood this in the beginning I probably wouldn't have gambled and bought any boxes. I don't even like flame effects - sorry Infernal Weapon lovers!

I'd recommend being more specific in the future about if boxes can contain duped items or not, and which items can be duped. But honestly... just don't have duped items imo. I would have bought a TON more if there weren't any possibilities of duping microtransactions you already own.

Happy RNGing guys!
Nick
Last edited by Nicksiren on Jul 17, 2015, 12:44:56 AM

+1

rip
Level 100 Ranger fb_stnemesis
Level 100 Witch fb_HungarianWitch
Level 100 Scion fb_scioonn
In game mostly at CEST 6PM-8PM (not every day), except weekends
Last edited by fbzzs on Jul 17, 2015, 1:00:06 AM
wow, infernal set amazing)
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly