Friday-Sunday Only - The Ember Mystery Box!

sighhhh
Last edited by MYLOkai on Jul 16, 2015, 11:23:06 PM

fuk yeah. got this pet first try. 45 pts for 250 value!

ty ggg!
IGN - Duck_Ya
Last edited by erimin5 on Jul 16, 2015, 11:24:42 PM
I love the idea of the mystery box...

But it just gave me something I already have. :(

(Dragon Fireball)

GGG: Can you please make it so it gives you something you don't have yet?

I was hoping for a Phoenix Visage or something, but I'm not inclined to buy another Box until this is changed.

More dupes than i can count on my hands (literally). Dont buy people. Chest and helm seem rarest. Got multiple copies of boots and gloves.

set complete

"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Jul 16, 2015, 11:37:35 PM

gg, GGG
IGN:
@Antilogy
Last edited by Antilogy on Jul 16, 2015, 11:35:58 PM
"
Czarevna wrote:
I love the idea of the mystery box...

But it just gave me something I already have. :(

(Dragon Fireball)

GGG: Can you please make it so it gives you something you don't have yet?

I was hoping for a Phoenix Visage or something, but I'm not inclined to buy another Box until this is changed.

If it only gave something you didn't have couldn't you just get the unreleased armour really easily?

I like the randomness of it, although intially I thought they were added a bunch of new fiery mtxs that can only be obtained through the box, like a fiery arc or something :0
IGN shdowe
Ive made many mistakes in my purchases from games and this is the first purchase I have ever made in Path of Exile that I genuinely regret -.- My curiosity got the better of me...

Spoiler

I also have the firefly swarm pet, a 4th cauldron and a fireplace already in my hideout... Not exactly happy with the 4 cauldrons or the 2 pairs of infernal gloves. Seems a bit stupid to be able to get 2 pieces of the same set item. 4 Cauldrons, fair enough as they are just cannon fodder for the boxes, but seriously... 2 gloves?
Last edited by Venexis on Jul 16, 2015, 11:46:15 PM
I really despise RNG boxes. But, you're at least giving a value of at least the box cost, so that isn't as bad.

any chance we could get a full loot list and % drop chance?
Could anyone upload a video of how the armor looks with a burning skull/etc head model instead of the ordinary helmet?

And as much as I want to like these things I just see TF2 happening all over with more and more flashy stuff being added

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info