Friday-Sunday Only - The Ember Mystery Box!

"
Chris wrote:
...This sale ends at the end of July 19, so you had better get in quick!...

Chris one question.
You said it will end July 19, the image of it at the site Homepage is with 1 month duration.
Does that means every weekend it will be on sale, for ONE month?

At the Buy page is different:

Which one is the valid Info?

Thank you.

I want that box as a skin for my stash and guild stash box's!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
ShimmyShimmy wrote:
Feels like a cash grab scam think ill wait 3 weeks(why 3 weeks lol) till the set is purchasable to use the rest of my points. These boxes remind me of those horrible korean mmo's with those random cash shop loot boxes i hated oh so much. Y you do this GGG

This is decided for people to gamble who have fun gambling. If you don't like to gamble then its sensible not to bother with it.
Still its not like the mystery box doesn't have anything in it lol.
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
"
carcass667 wrote:
Well I guess if there were no chance to get something multiple times, people would just buy enough to get everything at a "fixed" price. But seeing people here getting the same stuff in succession keep me from buying more right now.

This. Finally we have someone using their brain in here :) well done. This is the correct answer to anyone having issues with results.

Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
Tried for the armor. Ended up w/ a couple fireplaces, 3 cauldrons, 3 infernal skulls, 2 Infernal foxes, Infernal footprints, an Infernal weapon effect and 2 Firefly swarms. Got some nice stuff, but the duplicates are a killer. Wish we could trade microtransactions with others (or even give them away).
Last edited by FriedToast on Jul 17, 2015, 7:29:32 PM
I haven't seen anyone say or post having gotten a Infernal basilisk from a box yet. Is it really possible getting one like it says on the main post?

thanks.
People should stop complaining. In this box not only do you get something equal to or better than your value (and a chance to get something prereleased) but there's barely any trash in it. I cannot explain to you guys the sheer frustration that comes out of dragon eggs in the other game I play Dragonnest. Where people literaly spend 100$+ To get NOTHING and even up to extreme cases of 6000$ in order to obtain a shiny weapon costume. You guys have it good. This box is designed to be bought like 2 or 3 times at most for a sweet discount. If you want the armour just buy a couple then wait.
Managed to get the following after 5k points:

Infernal Skull Anger Effect x9
Dragon Firball Effect x10
Infernal Boots x7
Infernal Gloves x7
Infernal Helmet x2
Infernal Fox Pet x16
Infernal Scorpion Pet x2
Firefly Swarm Pet x13

and...

and I have no clue how to link stuff =/
Last edited by jetah on Jul 17, 2015, 8:25:23 PM
40 points for a firefly swarm set? WTF GGG!
Edit: salt.
Last edited by scurvy_ed on Jul 17, 2015, 11:16:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info